Ladies, do you prefer your men with facial hair or a clean face?

• Facial Hair
    Vote A
  • Clean face.
    Vote B
  • I wouldn't care either way.
    Vote C
  • I'm a guy/results please.
    Vote D
  • Others
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the man. Some guys just look better with a beard, while others look better without, you know?

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 27

• It really depends on his face.

2|0
    0|0
  • No hair anywhere except on the head. It collects sweat and stink and on the face it's scratchy and uninviting to kiss.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno why but for some reasom I find men with facial hair to be badass. Kinda like Hugh Jackman in wolverine. I wet myself when i see him He is so manly and gorgeous and ugh! I wanna eat him 😂

Anyways I guess you clearly know what I like more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind if he has a bit of stubble but a full beard is a bit of a turn off for me

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind a bit of stubble, but I wouldn't enjoy a full on beard, I don't think I would anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my love looks better with a clean face. Plus, no facial hair means no rug burn when riding his face lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally prefer facial hair on men but I prefer my boyfriend with a clean face, he looks better. So it really depends on the guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted other because it depends on the guy. Some guys look better when they shave and other guys look ugly when they save.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I used to hate facial hair but then I got with my boyfriend who looks good with facial hair lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Facial hair is so sexy and masculine lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Facial hair, cos it looks manly and it feels nice when you kiss.. Not like a viking beard though.. That shit is too weird.. Like when you get food stuck in it.. It's nasty..

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer clean shaven, stubble or light beard. Beard like one on the pic aren't really attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like facial hair, but it depends on the guy. Some look better with a clean shave.

0|0
    0|0
  • facial hair is good for winter and summer a clean face. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Clean shaven or the ‘designer stubble’

0|0
    0|0
  • Ideally? Scruff. But it depends on what suits your face

1|0
    0|0
  • Facial hair!
    so long he doesn't end up looking like Gandalf, its all good 🖒🏽

1|0
    0|0
  • I find stubble hot, but if he prefers his face shaven then i’m also fine with that

1|0
    0|0
  • I like facial hair, but it really doesn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the face

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care as long as it looks good. Some guys can pull off facial hair very well

1|0
    0|0
  • Facial, but only somewhat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clean face

0|0
    0|0
  • Facial hair as in stubble not beard though

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a little bit of a shadow... completely shaven is a bit too clean cut for me, but I don’t like a full beard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clean face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer my man to be well-shaved, well-groomed.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;