GUYS: Would you prefer dating a religious or a non-religious girl?

GUYS: Would you prefer dating a religious or a non-religious girl?

• Religious girl
    Vote A
  • Non-religious girl
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a Christian, so I restrict my pursuits to a Christian dating pool. If I want a family of my own I have to find someone who's on the same page as I am - and I really want a family of my own

1|2
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Even though I’m religious, I prefer a non religious guy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• Religious, because at least they respect themselves and keep morals also most loyal ones out there! Not saying non religious girls are the otherwise
    🤗

1|1
    0|0
  • As long as she's reasonable and values logic over her beliefs, then I wouldn't care if she believed in a God or not. Many religious people today don't believe in the old creation stories because they know it's bullshit, they see their religion as more of a lifestyle than a belief. If that's the case, then I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't make a difference. There are jewels and warts on both extremes and in the middle. I like a woman who has faith. of course I am careful to separate a religious girl from what I call some holy roller send me to hell nut.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I can find a non-religious girl I wild hold her so tight. Mind is the most important feature for me and I consider non-believer girls more intellected than believers. Or I can say I consider believers as more ignorant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Non-religious. I would like to my girlfriend be in good mental health.

0|5
    0|1
  • Religious, although there are certain religions I won't date.

0|2
    0|0
  • i dont care as long as her religion doesn't forbid her to have sex before marriage. and as long as she dont wakes me up Sunday mornings to go to church.

0|0
    1|0
  • My views would align better with a non religious girl, but I don't care if she's religious as long as she respects me and don't try to convert me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Religiuos. So i could say "god will be mad if this dick ain't sucked"

0|1
    1|0
  • A Muslim girl

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

0|0
    0|0
  • I say non. But I don’t matter instead gunk everyone is intilted to his or her own beliefs. I just had when people try to force their beliefs into others.

0|0
    0|0
  • religion is a scam so if a date a religious girl I'd be dating a moron who fell for a scam and thats not who I choose to date usually

0|0
    0|0
  • Non-religious or Norse. I don't usually want someone who believe in some fluffy fat guy in the heavens...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not religious but I can date a religious girl if she accepts that I don't believe... I already did

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl best believe in something rather than nothing.

0|2
    0|1
  • Non-religious, because I an an atheist myself. There would be too many disagreements.

0|0
    0|0
  • Non religious if I have to chose, but if she doesn't force her religion on me, I don't care either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll date either as long at they aren't super religious or very anti-religious

0|0
    0|0
  • The really important thing is that the girl does not take religion up to the extreme

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not that much religious but if given the preference I will choose the religious one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ill date anyone with any religion, aslong as they don't push their religion on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Non-religious to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Non.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indifferent

0|0
    0|0
  • Either. Im not affiliated with the church

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating is a waste of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a factor to me

0|0
    0|0
  • non-religious, I'm fed up with religions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Half half

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter as long as not talking about it

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• Religious

0|0