Have you ever dated a married man/woman? Opinions on that?

• Yes
  • No

1323

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but an older married woman I worked with made some clear indications she wanted to mess around. She was always complaining about her hubs lack of interest in sex.

She was quite attractive, and I might have acted on it if her breath wasn't so hideous...

Most Helpful Girl

• I did but I didn’t know it at the time. I asked him point blank if he was married and he said no.

Come to find out he was in fact VERY married and a liar

What Guys Said 22

• I personally believe when the love is gone there is no more marriage. But if someone cheats when they are "bored" then that is fucked up and you are adding to a toxic situation. You along with the person you cheat with are playing an unnecessary game. Why does she/he not end the marriage if they are unhappy. I would feel like a 3rd wheel.

• It's a dsyfunctional relationship, so even if you have no moral qualms, it's best to steer clear. You definitely should not be naive enough to think the married person will leave their spouse just for you.

I've had a few people tell me that they liked dating married people because the married person had less control over the relationship, i. e., "they couldn't say anything". Not my cup of tea.

• I did it a couple of times and I regret it. One time the woman lied to me and said that they got married because the got pregnant and his family would have looked down on him if they had a kid and weren't married. She made it seem like he had no problem with it as long as everything was on the down low. I found out she was completely full of it and he husband did love her
    The other time it was with an ex of mine and she said she was serving divorce papers. In the end she never did and I told her to never speak to me again. So now I steer clear of married women or ones who claim they are separated or divorced and doesn't provide the legal papers

• Yes. I don't have a problem with it. She isn't getting sex from her husband, she might as well get it from me.

• To all the douchebag dudes that said "Sure" and "why not", I will simply say that what goes around, comes around.

• I did but didn't know she was married, but when I found out I ended it. It was disrespectful to me and her at the time husband. Just so happen he found out a month after I end the relationship with her. I told him and show her proof of her cheating on him.

• With the consent of her husband, yes. Since they were poly, it wasn't really an issue for them. A lot like dating a single mom, actually; I had to allow for scheduling.

• I was kinda seeing a Pakistani girl who was contractually engaged to a guy. I had no idea she was taken at the time (a fact she conveniently left out). I pretty much hate her for it. She screwed me up in a way I didn't know I could be.

• I really don't like cheaters so unless they had permission, i would be out.

• It's actually one of my biggest sexual fantasies to have sex with a married woman. I would probably never do it in real life, tho, it's disrespectful.

• No, thank God.

• No and those that choose to do that are lacking in moral stature and are unworthy of respect.

• Would never even entertain the idea as I would never want to break up a marriage.

• Many married women asked me for sex 😑

• It was best affair for 3 years.

• I did in college. What specifically do you want to know?

• Two points

• No never have

• Like any other date

• Not sure yet

• i always date married men

• Why not

What Girls Said 12

• I wouldn’t be that stupid.

• Not that I know of, but when I date other people's people, I'm either broke or just looking for short term.
    Even if I found out later, I just change my expectations, I'm flexible like that.

• i haven't dated a married person
    but about 6 months ago I fucked my best friends boyfriend and then told my best friend.
    I did it because i knew he was already cheating on her but she wouldn't believe me so i proved it by sleeping with him and she blocked me but at least she's not in that shitty relationship anymore.
    For real though, that guy was lowkey abusive to. Im sasld I lost her but now she's safe

• No, and I definitely don't plan on it.

• No
    And thats a fucked up thing to do

• I would never go with a cheater or be the other woman.

• No never and never will.

• No, I haven't and I wouldn't.

• Yess

• Falling for your side dude

• Yes, but I wouldn't again.

• never and I will never do it