Have you ever dated a married man/woman? Opinions on that?

• Yes
  • No

1323

Most Helpful Guy

• I did it a couple of times and I regret it. One time the woman lied to me and said that they got married because the got pregnant and his family would have looked down on him if they had a kid and weren't married. She made it seem like he had no problem with it as long as everything was on the down low. I found out she was completely full of it and he husband did love her
    The other time it was with an ex of mine and she said she was serving divorce papers. In the end she never did and I told her to never speak to me again. So now I steer clear of married women or ones who claim they are separated or divorced and doesn't provide the legal papers

Most Helpful Girl

• I did but I didn’t know it at the time. I asked him point blank if he was married and he said no.

Come to find out he was in fact VERY married and a liar