Do you ask people out on dates?

Do you ask people out on dates?
  • Yes, i have asked people on dates before
  • No, I've never asked anyone on a date before
  • I've never been on a date
    Vote C

1035

Most Helpful Guy

• No because i haven’t met a girl that was interested in me haha.
    i don’t ask girls out often.
    I don’t know many girls now and girl play games with me.
    Girls put in no effort and appreciation.
    Sigh.

• Girls really need to start putting in more effort when it comes to dating (especially teenage girls). too many girls think it's up to the guy to ask girls out

• Thank you for most helpful advice.

Yea, i know. i haven’t met the correct girl for me, i guess. No girl 2018 for me, it seems. Haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys get so shocked when I ask them out, they get all stumped and are like, seriously? A lot reject then ask me and I kinda get pissed because I asked first, but accept to their invite. It's very silly