• No, I've never asked anyone on a date before
    Vote B
  • I've never been on a date
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No because i haven’t met a girl that was interested in me haha.
    i don’t ask girls out often.
    I don’t know many girls now and girl play games with me.
    Girls put in no effort and appreciation.
    Sigh.

1|0
    0|0
    • Girls really need to start putting in more effort when it comes to dating (especially teenage girls). too many girls think it's up to the guy to ask girls out

• Thank you for most helpful advice.

Yea, i know. i haven’t met the correct girl for me, i guess. No girl 2018 for me, it seems. Haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys get so shocked when I ask them out, they get all stumped and are like, seriously? A lot reject then ask me and I kinda get pissed because I asked first, but accept to their invite. It's very silly

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• Absolutely. That way you get to go out with the person you choose rather than the one who happens to ask you or, worst case, no one at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope because i rarely feel attracted to people until i get to know them, at which point we're friends and then I get scared things will become awkward tuining or maybe losing the friendship if they say no :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to wonder the same thing. Rejection up until you're 21 can throw you out of the loop with how that shit works haha.

I didn't go on my very first date until last year and before then, I wasn't sure if people just texted each other all the time and one day it's just like "Hey, I kinda like you" then "Oh I like you too" then you guys are just in a relationship. Or if actually took people out or if it was mostly people in their 40's did that shit.

1|0
    0|0
    • Normally I only ask someone on a "date" if I already know they like me. If I sense any chance of a rejection, then I ask if they want to join me with something I wanted to do (Example: I was planning on watching this movie Saturday, if you had time and wanted to join me I'll pay for the tickets") just so it takes the pressure off from making it seem like a date and feels more like a relaxed setting

• Bad choices. What if someone has asked someone out, but gave up on dating a while back? You question seems to imply you are asking if you ask people on dates, but your available answers are basically yes or no if you have EVER asked anyone out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have ask women out on date, know some have and some have not wanted to, but only a few (a handful in my lifetime so far) allow me to take them out.

1|0
    0|0
  • My new years resolution to ask more women out, the importance of this isn't to get a number or a girl friend but rather than facing my fear and becoming more resilient.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes absolutely! In my dating days I asked all the time and my girl today is a knock out!

1|0
    0|0
  • It's nice to see so many girls that have! Yes I have but very rarely and very few times.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haven't done that in a long while. Dunno how to do it either. And I have no one to ask anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• I don't usually ask guys out. Instead I communicate my interest in other ways and allow the man to choose whether he wants to take things further. For example - I might compliment him a lot and laugh at all his jokes or smile only at him and not at other people, or mock him in a joking way to communicate my interest.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, i've done that before :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I've asked guys out a few times, but I prefer it if the guy askes me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not.

1|0
    0|0
  • never ever

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been on a date

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not, once he's suggested the first one I'll make suggestions too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Voted B. I have’t ever really been on a date, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never asked before

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes