Guys: Is “innocence” and “purity” a good thing on a woman?

I have a ex boyfriend who once told me I am a innocent and pure girl. Is it a good thing?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Always. And don't let anybody tell you otherwise to damage yourself because they are damaged people. People who have lost their either change and redeem or be prepared to get judged for those choices by other people who doesn't really want or care about them. It's sad people have to 'question' who they are.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Rather, it's a correctable perversity. there's no advantage to me in a girl who is "untouched"; it just means I have to be the one to give her experience. And dealing with all the drama is a PITA. Give me a woman with lots of experience and a healthy sex drive every time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are some of the best qualities a woman can have, despite what Hollywood tries to convince us. Girls like this are like diamonds - few can find them and fewer can keep them. Never change, Dani.

1|0
    2|0
  • Maintaining innocence and purity is a good thing. However, it is a much better thing to lose them! Way more fun!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody wants to settle down with someone that's been ran through. Being innocent is great, it's who your willing to get dirty for that really matters and for how many people

0|0
    0|0
  • I think with innocence comes nativity, and with purity can come arrogance. So yeah I wouldn't really be sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it. Shows me you value yourself as more than a sexual object for men to be stunned by.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes to an extent, as long as it's not to the point of being so naive that you are constantly being taken advantage of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Innocence is hot for me. Purity is kinda odd but I like women who may not be pure but are innocent and willing to learn

0|0
    1|0
  • It's a good thing, but don't let it get to your head.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it means you didn't throw out pussy then yes. It still means something to guys like me..

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither good or bad. It's subjective.

1|1
    0|0
    • You can't use the subjective card like that. Be careful this entire existence is subjective.

• Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Why the heck I want to date a dull woman lol

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. A lot better than being a slut

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    1|0
  • Why would this be bad?

0|0
    1|0
  • Hell no, it's just an act. We're all animals

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is,

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer perverted woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if its true

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. no one wants a hoe

0|0
    1|0
  • I think it is, it's what makes me more interested in a girl, if I find that a girl has slept around a lot that puts me off

0|0
    1|0
    • What constitutes as slept around a lot; wouldn't this be vise versa as well. I knew someone who dated a girl who was nervous to tell him she'd sept with like three men "a few" but he'd had like 30 and didn't elaborate on saying he'd had a few as well. tu tut tu t.

• Well it's hard to put an exact number to it as it could differ with age, like I'd say if you'd slept with 5 people at 25 then that would be understandable to me, but 5 people at age 18 would be a different matter, but 3 isn't bad at all

• Perfect

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• You said he was an ex who told you this; it obviousl wasn't a good thing for him. Maybe... but I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dumb concept

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why but both men and women said to me something like, "You're innocent, you can't see this!" ('This' refers to 18+ stuff)
    It's funny because I've known about those stuff since I was 10, which was accidental, but I guess I'm good at hiding them :P

Some of them also said this, "You look so innocent."

I'm not 'innocent' though, I guess my face hides them XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's a good thing. It's better than being a slut.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its neither good or bad, though some may find it attractive and others might not.

I like girls so I'ma answer too. I like being the innocent girl and my partner not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes