On a first date - do you prefer to go on a night-time date , or day-time date?

Do you prefer to meet up for a first date, during the day-time or night-time? Or do you not really have a preference?

• Nigh-time date
  • Day-time date
  • No preference , night or day
    Vote C

1719

Most Helpful Guy

• Night time is usually just what works out with my job and responsibilities, but I have no preference. I would guess ladies would prefer daytime to cut down on the not-so-sneaky sex pressure and innuendos that so many certainly experience with dates after dark.

Most Helpful Girl

• For a first date, I'd prefer a day-time date.
    - They're more casual and relaxed. Night-time dates have a kind of formality to them that makes me feel more nervous (and I'm already nervous enough as is on first dates).
    - More places are open during the day, whereas at night it's mostly restaurants, clubs, and bars (and the cinema, which I think should be avoided on a first date).
    - And, if you start your date earlier in the day, you have more time on your hands, so if the date is going well, you can extend it. Once you're done with the coffee shop, for example, you can go take a stroll through the park or explore some of the shops.

What Guys Said 18

• I tend to feel that for a first date, daytime is better. There are usually more options for doing something social as an icebreaker, rather than, say, going out for dinner where most people feel like they've got to be talking throughout to keep things going.

• Daytime, because if it's going really well it becomes a nighttime date as well, because you don't want to say goodbye to each other.

• Daytime
    swim suits date
    ooohlala

• Night time, dinner or go out for a couple drinks. I feel like day time would be great for dates after or when you get more serious.

• I like day time dates, are better to get to know someone new
    and get to know one , i think meeting where there's lot of people
    is another best choice to make.

• Night time as it has a better atmosphere.

• I prefer daytime dates even tho night time dates are more romantic.

• Night not a big fan of the day generally

• When I was single it depended on what worked for me and the other person. I preferred a daytime date since there was more to do.

• depends where I have tickets for a movie or a, concert or a fun park

• I liked daytime. Lots of choices and often daytime dates become night time dates.

• Day time

• Doesn't matter to me.

• Iโ€™m not sure. Either, I guess.

• I prefer night time date wbu

• It really does not make any difference

• I prefer night one if I get a chance

• Daytime its easier to get away if things suck.

What Girls Said 16

• Probably night time but I donโ€™t really have a preference just depends on what we do ๐Ÿ˜Š

• It depends on my schedule and the type of activity that the date is looking to do to get to know each other for the first time. However, if I'm working a graveyard shift, it's obvious I prefer getting to know someone throughout sometime in the morning.

• Day time, public place. I try to wear something memorable so that if I go missing, people will remember me.

• I like the day time date.. Say like boating, horseback, etc
    But I love the night time date watching the sunset and seeing everything lit

• I prefer a date at dusk

• Doesn't matter

• I think evening is the best.

• Iโ€™d say say time because thereโ€™s more chance to do fun and adventuorus stuff

• Night, it's just so calming and peaceful

• Rather day time

• Night time

• Day-time date.
    Taking a walk, having a nice chat with a cup of coffee.

• Night time because I'm more relaxed

• Night time because I feel more confident about myself at that time, could be the atmosphere or the way my mind works at night. I'm more alert

• I can't really say what I prefer considering I've never been on a date before. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Sooo

• For the first time i like a modest thing like day time , coffee date. Makes me more comfortable.