What’s the youngest and oldest you would date?

State your age and then the youngest and oldest you would date and why? 😛

So for me I’m 18 (I’m in uni so 19 soonnnn) and the youngest I would date is 18 and the oldest I would date is 28/29?

Reason wing I like older men it’s just a preference and I wouldn’t want to go for anyone younger than me to be honest

2133

Most Helpful Guy

• Youngest: 16
    Eldest:20.
    Im 18. Generally i dont like girls a lot older than me. But hey, when you fall in love with someone age doesn't matter. So i dont know what will happen

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really know at this point in time. My Uncle is 15 years senior my Aunt, apart, my dad 10 years senior and grandparents are the same age. I am one of the youngest kids in my school year, and could choose between what year to be in when i was younger, and because of what's been normal in my family i find it weird because without really thinking all that hard about it have like the dudes in the year below me, but also the fullas around my brothers age, four years older. I also find it really hard to judge peoples ages.