What’s the youngest and oldest you would date?

State your age and then the youngest and oldest you would date and why? 😛

So for me I’m 18 (I’m in uni so 19 soonnnn) and the youngest I would date is 18 and the oldest I would date is 28/29?

Reason wing I like older men it’s just a preference and I wouldn’t want to go for anyone younger than me to be honest

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Youngest: 16
    Eldest:20.
    Im 18. Generally i dont like girls a lot older than me. But hey, when you fall in love with someone age doesn't matter. So i dont know what will happen

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really know at this point in time. My Uncle is 15 years senior my Aunt, apart, my dad 10 years senior and grandparents are the same age. I am one of the youngest kids in my school year, and could choose between what year to be in when i was younger, and because of what's been normal in my family i find it weird because without really thinking all that hard about it have like the dudes in the year below me, but also the fullas around my brothers age, four years older. I also find it really hard to judge peoples ages.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• Depends how she makes me feel and how attractive I find her. Not based on age

2|1
    0|0
  • The youngest I would date someone is somewhere around 27. Maybe a little younger but they would have to be quite unique and show some maturity for me to date younger.

The oldest I would date a man would be 75. The oldest I would date for a woman would be 60.

The only reason I would cut off women at 60 is because after menopause it's quite a different story for them and how they get excited to have sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've haven't really thought about it much as age is just a number. But youngest probably 17 but depends on the girl and oldest 30. Im not sayaing i wouldn't go out of that age range but I'd have to be blown away by them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Youngest would be 23, oldest, probably 33. I'm just like that and always have been. (And no, pervs, I wasn't trying to date 4th graders when I was in high school; I always respected the age of majority).

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was 25 & looked and acted like I was in my 30's I dated a woman that looked and acted like she was in her 30's... but she was actually 41. Nobody thought it was weird, as we were a good fit.

That said, try to stay within 5 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it depends on how emotionally and mentally mature she is. Witty yet respectful women are a turn on.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer uni aged (kind of have to I'm there anyway) so like 18-22 but I'd go 17 youngest and like 24 oldest

0|0
    0|0
    A very mature 16 year old would be the absolute youngest I'd go.

25 would probably be the oldest as long as she's young at heart.

0|1
    4|0
    • Disgusting. She isn’t even legal at 16 to date a 21 year old.. it’s a teenager your an adult wtf

• Show All
    • I won't even date the girl if her parents didn't approve and 4 or 5 years is the age difference between my parents, so no i am not a perv, it will make you good to know that i'm one of the very conservative guys in my country.

• Around 21-22 irl but I may did stuff on internet with around 18 girls. Or lower.
    Or not. Who knows. I know. Or not.

0|0
    2|1
    • Was that the minimum only? What about maximums?

• I don't know about maximum but it may be around 30 31. Yeah 30 is the best age for a woman. I really like them at 30 age because the grown up mind and body matches at that age. Tasty talks and tasty fun times ^^

• Youngest is 21, oldest I don't have defined so I'll say 40

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 20

• Youngest is 27 and oldest is 38

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 14, currently in high school, a lot of the people in the grade below me seem a bit immature, but the oldest I'd date would be from 14-16 depending on their personality

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 18
    I'd say maybe 16-24. The younger ones would have to be really mature though

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm 18 as well and I thing for the oldest is 23 and the youngest is 18

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m 21.
    Youngest I’d date- 18 (I usually date guys who are 2-3 years younger).
    Oldest I’d date- 25. Don’t want them too old 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 16 (17 this yr) and the youngest I'd date is 16 and the oldest would have to be 23 but then this could change

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 22. Oldest i would date is 25 and youngest is 20.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m 20 the youngest I’ll date is probably... 25 and the oldest I’ll go is maybe 29. I love older men I click better with them. Older is better 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 16, the youngest I'd date would be 16 and the oldest I'd date would be 19

0|1
    0|0
  • the youngest would be my age and the older... I don't have a limit

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes