1 y

When your friend with benefits no longer wants sex, why?

He has told me, that sometimes when we have sex, after he begins to feel and think things and that's why he backsoff

We had sex on Wednesday, it was great, after he started talking about his business and his restaurant and the things he was gonna do the next day, also told me some new arrangements he's making on his restaurant and even asked me for my opinion.

Friday I told him I wanted to have more sex (through text) and he ignored it and answered other things. Again I told him, and he ignored the sex part, for a thirf time I told him and he asked me to explain how I wanted more sex.

Today I told him I was starting to feel and think things I shouldn't, and that I didn't feel this was a friendship anymore, that my feelings were getting confused, that I always want the best for him and that I love him (as a friend, even though I have romantic feelings)

He replied: koala bear, I don't want you feeling like that, I don't want you to ever feel like that, I didn't expected what you told me, you know I get worried and it makes me uncomfortable that you tell me this, and I never want this for you, so LET'S TAKE IT SLOW, EASY... AND WE CAN STOP HAVING SEX, WE CAN TALK WE CAN KEEP HAVING CONVERSATIONS, I don't want you to ever feel bad.

WHY IS HE REFUSING SEX AND NOT WANTING SEX? DOES HE SEES ME ONLY AS A FRIEND? OR HE WANTS SOMETHING MORE?

SOME BACKGROUND [for the past year he has changed, being more love dovey, wanting to be with me more time, opening up to me entirely, buying me gifts and accepted he gets jealous. I've known him for almost 4 years and everytime I break it of with him, we date other people but it never works, we end up back together. He told me he used to have feelings for me at the beginning, that he likes being with me, talking to me, seeing me, habing sex with me, and that I'm the only one he can talk to about deep things, also He said "you are the one who knows who and how I am totally, and I have opened up to you entirely, I'm surrendered..."]
1 y
Wednesday when I left, he hugged me and gave me a kiss on the head (he never does that)
5
0