What is the tallest and shortest you would date?

This question is for guys and girls. Also what is your preferred height range?

2112

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

What Guys Said 11

• Well I'm 6'7 and I think I'd date any girl. But my ideal height range is from 5'4-5'7 then again I'm not complaining about anyone who's willing to date me.

• I'd date 4'11" to about 5'8" since I want to be able to kiss her with a minimum of fuss. I'm 5'4" by the way

Side note, a gal that I see on a semi frequent basis is my height and this past time I saw her, she was wearing boots with heels on them. Very alluring and I think they made her about 5'7" ish.

• Tallest girl 6"2 and shortest girl 5"8... Since I'm 6"1, I look really tall in front of girls who are below 5"8.

• Tallest: 5'11-6'0
    Shortest: 5'0.

I'm 5'7-5'8ish

• I'd need to get shorter to fit my own preferred height range... 😑

But anywhere between 5'2" and 6ft.

• How tall are you?

• Wait why not?

• Well, for one thing, it gets on my nerves when the first thing people say when they meet me is some comment about my height. I'm literally the tallest in my family, aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents included, so I'm always called to do work that requires reaching for things. Aside from that, I've always liked the idea of being shorter than a male partner, or not ridiculously taller than a female one.

• To be honest, couldn't care less. As long as she doesn't massively dwarf me and is at least of legal age.

• Somewhere between 5'4" and 5'10" is nice

• This will change as I get older buttallest is 5ft3.5 shortest is 4ft11

• must be within my height range or bit shorter

• Shortest: 4'11"
    Tallest: 6'0"

• Shortest: 4' 11"
    Tallest: 5' 7"