How Important is Physical Attraction When Looking For a Spouse?

How Important is Physical Attraction When Looking For a Spouse?Attraction is personal hence I'm not referring to socially acceptable beauty standards. Attractiveness can be different for everyone depending on your taste. So how important is Physical Attraction for you when dating someone?
  • Very Important
  • Important
  • Not much Important
    Vote C
  • Not Important At All
    Vote D

64108

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• In finding a spouse, physical attraction is a necessary but not sufficient condition. I absolutely must feel a physical attraction to my partner but, as you observed, attraction is a subjective phenomenon. (I was in a relationship with a woman for two years who was my "cutie" but most other people saw her as being unattractive.) However, physical attraction is not enough. There must be some common interests and respect for the person that she is.