What do you find most attractive in the opposite gender?

I don't have one particular feature that I like as it varies in guys and girls.

(If you'd like to know, feel free to send me a pm.) What do you find most attractive in the opposite gender??

532

Most Helpful Guy

• There are so many for me.

Character
    Personality
    Sense of humour
    Intelligence
    Beauty
    Smile
    Laughter
    Voice
    Caring/good heart
    Loyalty
    Chemistry
    Ability to hold a conversation
    Self confidence
    Her eyes

The list goes on.. 😢😍

Most Helpful Girl

• OK so there's enough girl opinions on guys. Imma give a girl opinion on girls. I ain't straight.
    I love girls... They are just so cute and their lips are soft and they smell good and fuck girls are incredible. They have pretty smiles and soft skin and gosh i appreciate girls so much they are so cute, thank you world for blessing me with girls I am very grateful.
    We can always be friends and it's not weird to touch each other and we can talk about periods and boys and compare boobs and share clothes and makeup. Fuck i love girls and no one even judges you in public because my fist could be in a vagina and people would think we are best friends not lesbians

• Finally, a girl who understands the joy and attraction that guys have towards girls, and what makes girls so special. Girls are ridiculously desirable precisely for all the reasons you mentioned and more. I'm glad you appreciate the awesome characteristics and features that girls have that guys lack which makes them so attractive. One question though, I always get the impression that even hardcore lesbian girls don't get fully aroused just by looking alone the way us guys do. So is it true that while you still love breasts and ass, etc, you don't get full on wet just by looking at them? It seems girls will never be as visual as guys are in what turns them on and will always rely on physical contact instead. So is this true?

• @aa180 dont get me wrong i still love girl bodies haha. And not to be like rude, but I do think that girl bodies are a lot more attractive. It's just that male bodies are different and an adventure. I like touching and looking at both:P

• Can we date on Facebook?

What Guys Said 31

• Hmm it's hard to go with one, but I'd say her behavior.

I've seen very pretty girls act like guys. You know cussing left and right and spitting on the pavement. Well that might be a bad comparison cause I know a lot of guys that don't do that.

Also I've seen average looking girls do lady like things.

I don't know it almost seems like girls are becoming less and less feminine.

• Empathy

As for physical, I love small breasts and a vagina is the definition of creative brilliance. I also love a womans tongue

• I like tight and round breasts, curvy body, shaped ass, and beautiful vagina.

• I'm more of a legs guy, however a nice ass is always good too. I also can't stand huge boobs. Don't matter how the rest of the body looks.
    My favorite of all tho is theur eyes. If her eyes are soft, yet piercing, sad but satisfied, a lot of other oxymorons I really love them instantly.

• For me I think the Cavs say everything about a person physically. If the Cavs are in good shape everything else physically is in good shape too.

• brain, I'm also attracted to persons who are not bias by society and know what they want. (I'm also a fan of nice firm butts)

• I'm a big pussy fan, sadly there is not way to tell is a woman has a nice looking pussy just looking at her on the street...

• Face, personality, butt and body. She can't have a oddy body it just turns me off to see if you want to know what I mean just reply or hit me up.

• Damn, you made me curious with your question now :o

Hard to tell for me, but i'd say boobs or butt, since it's the really noticeable difference

• Maturity, Loyalty, Having a deep and a rare mental connection,. etc

• The eyes.

• Hair and generally curves. But I don't like it as much when it's out of proportion.

• I've always found myself to be a leg and butt guy. But a look from a beautiful pair of eyes can turn to me to putty

• Lips! 😍😍😍

• Send me a pm and tell me what it is

• First mind
    Second cheeks
    Third general beauty etc.

• face > personality > ass > boobs

• Smile

• eye contact

• I think the most important would be the left eyebrow it really brings the face together.

• Femine quality

• Bone structure of the face weird but turns out girls I like have a certain face shape

• TRY THEM ALLM

• Attitude and ego apart from personality and looks

• Looks and personality

• the eyes

• Everything from the waste down makes me lose my shit lol but a woman's eyes can be hypnotizing

• Intelligence, humor, smile, and shyness

• Hair a girl who looks after her hair looks after herself

• Personality for me if she has that well Its a plus

• The ass

• Her eyes, smile and sometimes her boobs πŸ˜„

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Their smile and the way their eyes spark when they are truly interested.

• for a guy I find most sexy body type (not too fat) and also height, at least taller than me :)

• Shoulders butts, neck torso, voice, hair, all of it lol

• Eyes and eye contact. I would get this intense eye contact with my ex and then he would wink at me.. always made me melt πŸ˜‚