Would you date multiple people at once?

Do you think it's wrong to do so? Have you ever dated multiple people at once, how did it turn out?

I never had the chance but if I did I don't think I could do it.Would you date multiple people at once??
  • I would
    Vote A
  • I wouldn't
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Flriting yes. Maybe a bit of sexting if need be, but dating, I would never. I would he loyal to the whom I am in a relationship with. Maybe I might go out with my friends and peers , but with his permission. Wouldn't want to ruin a serious relationship or a wonderful prospective. That's how I roll yo.

0|1
    0|0
    • I didn't mean dating other people when a relationship. I meant dating multiple people while there is yet no label.

• Again it depends. I might not be as comfortable or attached to Mr. Y when I found Mr. X from my first date a good one.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have dated three women at the same time but not very long, None of the relationships were sexual until we were committed and exclusive. For me, doing that is uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• I don't think I could focus on getting to know multiple people at the same time and give them all the same amount of attention. I'd rather focus on one person at a time.

2|2
    0|1
  • I’d just personally rather someone be all about me I’d be jealous if there was someone else and I definitely wouldn’t feel right dating someone else at the same time

0|2
    0|0
  • Well if everyone is consenting to all dating each other it's called polyamory and plenty of people do it.

Its not my taste personally but I don't care if other people do it. It has 0 impact on my life.

0|2
    0|0
  • You should in order to determine whose a better fit. the person you're dating is probably doing it too but won't tell u. men do it all the time

0|1
    0|0
  • Date, as in, we are both single and not in a committed relationship? Then yes I would. Otherwise that means waiting around on one person who you're not even sure considers you a potential girlfriend. Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with getting to know multiple people outside the bedroom 👌

0|0
    0|0
    • What if you already started having sex with one of them, would you still see both of them

• No because I don't have sex unless I'm in a relationship

• Ya I would I'm sure it would be hard for the other people involved though

0|1
    0|0
  • Never because I'm the loyal until we're the only two people left standing type, cheating isn't my philosophy. And it shall forever stay that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • So many options so little time
    OF COURSE
    dating = shopping
    if I have no ring on my finger!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Doesn't sound like a very good way of looking at it

• Show All
    • Shopping makes you sound like a gold digger like your just in it for the materlistic benifits

• YOU have GOLD on the mind, or been treated that way (so have I)
      but gold is not my goal, pal
      never said so... you assumed all that

• As long as everyone is happy and communicates their wants and needs.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am complicated as fuck and with borderline disorder so..
    probably

0|1
    0|0
  • Umm no... that's not right

0|0
    1|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would... Just call them all babe.

0|1
    1|1
  • Well, first I've gotta find one person, but yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I’m loyal

0|0
    0|0
  • hell naw. i have trouble keeping my shit together in one relationship, how would i manage 2? plus, im not into polygamy

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    1|1

What Guys Said 16

• It's OK to do if you're not in an exclusive relationship; however, I wouldn't do it because I think it's no fair to split your attention and feelings (should they exist), plus in reality you'd like one person more than the other (s) anyway, and it's wrong to string someone along.

0|1
    0|0
  • I uaw to date different girls at the same time. I wasn;t dating them as marriage prospects but as girls l would like to go out with and if one clicked I might become exclusive. I even had a girl I dated because she liked to hunt and we went hunting. I saw other girls and she saw other guys. We weren't cheating, we were just seeing and going out with other people.

0|0
    0|0
    • So both parties knew what was going on?

• Show All
    • Were there ever any feelings hurt on either side

• I think maybe I was a little jealous or threatened some times when I knew she was with some I guy I thought may have had some superior trait. But, understand, no one is trying to claim exclusivity. When I was single I dated girls when I came home that lived there and I dated girls where I was living.
      If they asked if I was dating I would say the truth. 'I date but , no one special person"
      How does it work otherwise. Do people feel you must go from committed relationships to the next without just dating to see what works. If I had a friend that loved college football and I was going I might ask her. I had one friend who was a police officer. She loved to water ski and swim and all that. Sometimes there would be a group of us but often I would just ask her. We always had a good time together. We could spend the day together just running the boat around, swimming or just talking and taking it easy.

• I broke up with my ex because she tried doing that while seeing me. Don't know if she was cheating or I missed something important, but I won't do that and I will not stand for a partner who does.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would and have. I was in a polygamy relationship for 2 years. We didn't consider it cheating or disloyal.

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck that. I can barely handle one woman with her periods and all that.

0|1
    1|0
  • Yeah, think about it this way:
    being in a relationship = happiness
    being in more relationships = more happiness

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't but hey if someone's into polygamy then what ever unless their cheating then there just a douche

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as none of the people were my "Girlfriend" once I had one, i would stay exclusive.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had time I would. Why not? It's just dating. Nothing is official.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would become quite expensive I don't think so

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a lot of drama right there

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I couldn't date multiple people at once.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems a bit too much

0|0
    0|0
  • Short term yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe that's called cheating

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes