Would you date multiple people at once?

Do you think it's wrong to do so? Have you ever dated multiple people at once, how did it turn out?

I never had the chance but if I did I don't think I could do it.Would you date multiple people at once??
  • I would
  • I wouldn't

2117

Most Helpful Girl

• Flriting yes. Maybe a bit of sexting if need be, but dating, I would never. I would he loyal to the whom I am in a relationship with. Maybe I might go out with my friends and peers , but with his permission. Wouldn't want to ruin a serious relationship or a wonderful prospective. That's how I roll yo.

• I didn't mean dating other people when a relationship. I meant dating multiple people while there is yet no label.

• Again it depends. I might not be as comfortable or attached to Mr. Y when I found Mr. X from my first date a good one.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have dated three women at the same time but not very long, None of the relationships were sexual until we were committed and exclusive. For me, doing that is uncomfortable.