Is it okay to date a guy shorter than you?

528

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, of course, it is. There's no problem as long as you like him. But, if you feel like it's not something you should do then don't. Sorry if that sounded mean, I'm just trying to be straightforward. It's different for everyone, maybe height matters or maybe it doesn't. But either way, it's totally fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's completely fine. As long as you're okay with it and you both really like each other, height shouldn't be an issue. Don't be afraid of whether or not you'd "look good together," or of what other people might say. That shouldn't matter to you if you really like him.