Is it okay to date a guy shorter than you?

528

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's fine, just usually doesn't work out. But go for it, it could be great. I have met a few couples that were succesful that way though from what I can tell it's usually a problem

• Why doesn’t it usually work out?

• How tall are you? Would you date a girl taller than you?

• I'm 5'9" and nah I don't think I'd date a girl taller than me. I mean if there was really a connection there I might but her being taller than me would make me uncomfortable. I mean I could get over it if she was just barely taller it could work but I don't want to look up at my girlfriend, I want to be able to lift her of off the ground and stuff. And I want to stronger physically. You know I don't want to feel like I'm her girlfriend and she's my boyfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• That's completely fine. As long as you're okay with it and you both really like each other, height shouldn't be an issue. Don't be afraid of whether or not you'd "look good together," or of what other people might say. That shouldn't matter to you if you really like him.

What Guys Said 27

• Of course, why wouldn't it be? All that matters is if you're attracted to them.

• Yeah, of course, it is. There's no problem as long as you like him. But, if you feel like it's not something you should do then don't. Sorry if that sounded mean, I'm just trying to be straightforward. It's different for everyone, maybe height matters or maybe it doesn't. But either way, it's totally fine.

• perfectly ok

• Women dating shorter guys then them is very odd

• Yes, Why not? I personally like little girls, but I respect other views of the world.

• Sure☺

• If you like each other who cares. If you guys are happy then to heck what other people say.

• sometimes

• Of course, why wouldn’t it be?

• For you? Yes, if you want to.

• Yes!

• yep! why would it be

• Yeah, why would that matter? Im confused

• Tell him to grow up...

• Definitely!

• “Is it okay”
    Some girls...

• I wasn’t trying to be mean but the way I formulated the question came out as if dating short men is bad. I was just asking people’s opinions.

• yes y not

• And she said "is it okay" hahahahaha

• Yes its okay to date shorter men there is nothing that says against it

• No, never, short men shouldn't be allowed to date

• Yes, if you like the guy

• Perfectly fine. I don't see anything wrong here

• Yes it's just fine I once dated a girl a few inches taller than myself.

• Of course! I’m 5’8 and all the girls I have dated were like 5’10

• I see there is nothing wrong

• of course, it's just not the average thing to do. generally women like to date taller men.. so, it's odd to see a woman want to date a shorter guy. nothing wrong with it, just, not average

• No..

• Is it okay to be as daft as you?

• It’s a question chill

• Bro stop you don’t make sense

• If I had a family member like you I'd cut the contact 😂😂 hate dumb fucks who don't think

What Girls Said 4