Is it okay to date a guy shorter than you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, of course, it is. There's no problem as long as you like him. But, if you feel like it's not something you should do then don't. Sorry if that sounded mean, I'm just trying to be straightforward. It's different for everyone, maybe height matters or maybe it doesn't. But either way, it's totally fine.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's completely fine. As long as you're okay with it and you both really like each other, height shouldn't be an issue. Don't be afraid of whether or not you'd "look good together," or of what other people might say. That shouldn't matter to you if you really like him.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Yeah it's fine, just usually doesn't work out. But go for it, it could be great. I have met a few couples that were succesful that way though from what I can tell it's usually a problem

1|1
    1|0
    • Why doesn’t it usually work out?

• Show All
    • How tall are you? Would you date a girl taller than you?

• I'm 5'9" and nah I don't think I'd date a girl taller than me. I mean if there was really a connection there I might but her being taller than me would make me uncomfortable. I mean I could get over it if she was just barely taller it could work but I don't want to look up at my girlfriend, I want to be able to lift her of off the ground and stuff. And I want to stronger physically. You know I don't want to feel like I'm her girlfriend and she's my boyfriend

• Of course, why wouldn't it be? All that matters is if you're attracted to them.

1|1
    0|0
  • If you like each other who cares. If you guys are happy then to heck what other people say.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, Why not? I personally like little girls, but I respect other views of the world.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's just fine I once dated a girl a few inches taller than myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course! I’m 5’8 and all the girls I have dated were like 5’10

0|0
    0|0
  • Women dating shorter guys then them is very odd

1|0
    0|1
  • No, never, short men shouldn't be allowed to date

0|0
    0|2
  • perfectly ok