Do you enjoy your back being rubbed?

My guy started not to feel that good so I insisted he have gingerale which he said he didn't need because it wasn't his stomach but after he had some he said it was a good choice and I rubbed his back in bed.

He never said anything so I have no idea if it would have been nice for him or anything.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I love mine rubbed. Don't worry I don't say anything either unless I'm asked if it feels good but I'm sure if he didn't like it then he would've said something

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you :) I kinda went into the whole take care of him mode because he didn't feel good lol

• Ur a good person. Sometimes I wish I had someone to help me with that. I've been thinking about going and paying for a massage cause I'm all alone and can't do it myself. Anyways I'm sure he liked it. But to throw this out there, he probably felt better for the time being. I know that when it's done, all the pain and irritation comes back. at least that's how it is with me

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely love love love getting back rubs and also giving it back too. Honestly can't wait to give my guy one lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Yes, massages are great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow i personally love back rubs, they are so relaxing, and if he has the v shaped torso it can be a great turn on for you too, so, why would he not like it?

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it, I know some guys who don't though, one guy in a class years ago said it was like getting electrics shocks.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to think I did until my usual massage sweetheart was out for the day and I got mangled by a big dude named sergi who was filling in. lol my poor back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's best to communicate while giving a backrub to ask what feels good and where and how hard. This way you know what he likes and how well you are doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personal choices are different. Most guys don't like it. Instead try kissing his neck and whispering I love you in his ear. Definitely will make him feel great. These small things matter for guys too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it. Also love my back being scratched. Not like When your having sex, but gently and affectionately.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES!! A nice, warm back rub would cetainly melt the heart of me! Massages have a medical benefit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why would you ask everyone else before your boyfriend. That's weird

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very sure that he liked his back rubbed. So i wouldn't worry about things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes guys if not ticklish will most likely enjoying being touched anywhere

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it. All of my stress goes to my back and I get so wound up I can't stand up for too long.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's great wen wen with bare boobs someone rubbs back it feel awesome

0|0
    0|1
  • Back rubs always come from wife material

0|1
    0|0
    • Not wife material since he doesn't want anything serious :)

• Yes, I love it. I love back scratches as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes can you come and rub my back. ?

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Very much so. It feels great.