Do you enjoy your back being rubbed?

My guy started not to feel that good so I insisted he have gingerale which he said he didn't need because it wasn't his stomach but after he had some he said it was a good choice and I rubbed his back in bed.

He never said anything so I have no idea if it would have been nice for him or anything.

425

Most Helpful Guy

• I love mine rubbed. Don't worry I don't say anything either unless I'm asked if it feels good but I'm sure if he didn't like it then he would've said something

• Thank you :) I kinda went into the whole take care of him mode because he didn't feel good lol

• Ur a good person. Sometimes I wish I had someone to help me with that. I've been thinking about going and paying for a massage cause I'm all alone and can't do it myself. Anyways I'm sure he liked it. But to throw this out there, he probably felt better for the time being. I know that when it's done, all the pain and irritation comes back. at least that's how it is with me

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely love love love getting back rubs and also giving it back too. Honestly can't wait to give my guy one lol