Is Online Dating a Woman's Market?

Is Online Dating a Woman's Market?Women's market implying that women have control over Online Dating.
  • Yes It Is
  • No. It Isn't
  • Isn't Dating in General a Woman's Market?
    Vote C

820

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, the guys I talked to say it’s about like real life. Guys who do ok offline do ok online. Guys who struggle irl tend to struggle online too. Ditto with chicks.

Ugly women don’t get as many messages as you think - especially when you factor out men old enough to be their fathers and fetishists.

• IE: when women complain about quality, they mean they are getting 3 messages a day along the lines of “will u send me ur used pannties?” from a small number of dudes who set up on every platform and spam mercilessly.

• Sounds like you get a lot of used panties requests? 😰

• Oh boy... that’s just one of many strange examples! 😬

Most Helpful Guy

• I think sex is a domain where women have the control indeed, but it's only fair since they still are taking the risks : I mean, I tend to think that loosing a bit of time and energy is the worse that can happen to me if a date goes wrong. For most women, the question "what is the worst that could happen to me" while dating around is rape and murder. I'm not gonna be mad at them if they are less into the dating game then me. Hell, if I faced the same risks I would go hide in a covent or some shit !

But dating isn't only about sex. It's often about finding someone to trust, commit to... And in my experience girl are more likely to struggle to find someone willing to get serious with them.

TLDR : women do have more control on the sex, but it's only fair given the risks they are exposed to. But they struggle as much as us (if not more) when it comes to finding someone willing to get serious and commit.