• I do
    Vote A
  • I don't
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all, i do not believe you can love someone you know nothing about.
    I believe in lust and infatuation at first sight.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not.

Love at the first is logically impossible. The point is; those that believe in it are confusing two difference concepts.

That sparkle two people feel instantly is an attraction; infatuation and the first butterfly of chemical compatibility that sparkles like a thunder. That is not love. This stage is one step before love. When this stage hits; people must remain patient. Communicate; Interact and get to know each other more. Just because there is an attraction does not mean there is love and it can work. Attraction and infatuation can fade away over time.

Further; i am sure many would have this experience where you hear a story about a couple that moved together and got tired and bored after a few months. That is because there was no love to begin with. They behaved and acted upon their early attraction and infatuation. After a while; they felt bored and realized this is not what they thought it would be.

Moreover; Love is a very strong and respectful emotion. It is overused nowadays and in many cases; confused. A pure true love is a precious inner emotion that is wonderful to feel and live with. True love does not get bored. True love does not end with disrespect; distrust and dishonesty. True love is not a business. True love is patient not rush. Love requires many factors in order to work. Love requires time and effort. It must be constructed slowly and it can not happen over night. People's love get tested through difficult times. When you have to work; pay bills; and time comes to make severe sacrifices in sake of your partner. When life gets real; many people get fake. One of the very critical required elements of love is trust. No one can trust someone that they just met literally ten seconds ago. Love at the first sight is simply impossible.

Additionally; i encourage anyone who believes in love at the first sight. Take a two weeks trip with your new ten seconds first sight partner immediately after you felt that early sparkle. A trip within forest and similar location. A fun trip. Bring limited accessories. Let your love get tested. Are you ready to drink less water so your partner consume more? Are you ready to defend your partner against possible risks whatsoever? Are you ready to get wounded so your partner stay healthy? Are you ready to die so your partner remains alive? Are you ready to instantly take a bullet for your partner? If not. Then please keep quiet because you're not in love and know nothing about it.

Good Luck.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• My mum and dad met in unusual circumstances in a supermarket. It was the way he held this sobbing stranger until she was OK again. They became an item the same day and spent almost 12 magical years together, producing @dogbert444 and me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, it's impossible to automatically have an intense love connection with someone you don't know. That's something you have to build not something that just appears.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think its love per se, but i think there is something that catches your eye, thats not necessarily looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't believe in such things till it actually happened! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe in lust at first sight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hubby and I made an immediate eye connection.

1|1
    0|0
  • I believe it

1|0
    0|0
  • No. You have to get to know someone first.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Love at first sight, no
    Lust at first sight, yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but it's rare

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• You are physically attracted at first site. It is impossible to love at first sight because love means you love the person they are on the inside, not just the outside. It's just typical Hollywood crap.

0|1
    0|0
  • Scientifically it doesn't exist. Lust at first sight exists and then that can turn into love later when you get to know them but no, love at first sight is impossible.

If you look up the definition of love it pretty much answers this question.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't call it love, but an irresistible and delicious attraction, however it's physical. I lived it once and it feels great and hurtful at the same time

0|0
    0|0
  • It's certainly possible, but the only way to actually know is if you pursue it and confirm your feelings. It's just as likely a fleeting lust

0|0
    0|0
  • That's really never the case. You cannot love someone without knowing them. You maybe attracted to them, but never love.

0|1
    0|0
  • I believe you can have a connection to someone when you first meet them but if you think you're in love you should probably re-examine the facts, or delve into your personal definition of love

0|0
    0|0
  • Attraction at first sight absolutely. However, I you need to know someone to love them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never been in love so I don't know. I certainly believe in lust at first sight though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe in hate at first sight. I think this 'love at first sight' is a misinterpretation of lust, as an Anon mentioned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Infatuation, at first sight, sure but not love. Love takes time to develop.

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely do because it happened to me back in July of 2012!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not proper full love, nope.

Something 5% of it that leads to it? Yup.

That subconscious incling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Infatuation or lust that becomes love sure, actual full blown love no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't exist, so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i do believe in love at first sight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love grows

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, appearance means everything

0|0
    0|0
  • l love all girls when can we date

0|0
    0|0
  • It's called lust at first sight.