Do you believe in love at first sight?

• I do
  • I don't

1222

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all, i do not believe you can love someone you know nothing about.
    I believe in lust and infatuation at first sight.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not.

Love at the first is logically impossible. The point is; those that believe in it are confusing two difference concepts.

That sparkle two people feel instantly is an attraction; infatuation and the first butterfly of chemical compatibility that sparkles like a thunder. That is not love. This stage is one step before love. When this stage hits; people must remain patient. Communicate; Interact and get to know each other more. Just because there is an attraction does not mean there is love and it can work. Attraction and infatuation can fade away over time.

Further; i am sure many would have this experience where you hear a story about a couple that moved together and got tired and bored after a few months. That is because there was no love to begin with. They behaved and acted upon their early attraction and infatuation. After a while; they felt bored and realized this is not what they thought it would be.

Moreover; Love is a very strong and respectful emotion. It is overused nowadays and in many cases; confused. A pure true love is a precious inner emotion that is wonderful to feel and live with. True love does not get bored. True love does not end with disrespect; distrust and dishonesty. True love is not a business. True love is patient not rush. Love requires many factors in order to work. Love requires time and effort. It must be constructed slowly and it can not happen over night. People's love get tested through difficult times. When you have to work; pay bills; and time comes to make severe sacrifices in sake of your partner. When life gets real; many people get fake. One of the very critical required elements of love is trust. No one can trust someone that they just met literally ten seconds ago. Love at the first sight is simply impossible.

Additionally; i encourage anyone who believes in love at the first sight. Take a two weeks trip with your new ten seconds first sight partner immediately after you felt that early sparkle. A trip within forest and similar location. A fun trip. Bring limited accessories. Let your love get tested. Are you ready to drink less water so your partner consume more? Are you ready to defend your partner against possible risks whatsoever? Are you ready to get wounded so your partner stay healthy? Are you ready to die so your partner remains alive? Are you ready to instantly take a bullet for your partner? If not. Then please keep quiet because you're not in love and know nothing about it.

Good Luck.