Guys tell us about your first kiss?

How it feels like? How it was?Guys tell us about your first kiss???

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was sitting with her in the local park, on a bench on the hillside. It was mid-May, and the air was fragrant with the scent of growth and life. It was in the evening, maybe five o'clock in the evening, and the sun tinged the skies with an orange hue. We sat there side by side, holding hands, and laughing; then a silence came, and distant birds echoed their sentiments through the trees. So I turned to her, and grabbed her cheek gently. I can still remember how soft and smooth and warm it was. I can remember the soft look in her deep, chocolate eyes. I took my chance, and never looked back. It was unlike anything I had ever felt before. I remember the taste of her lips and the light scent of her hair in that sun-soaked moment. It was the first of so many kisses, and always they carried that moment forward however brief, across time.

I loved her more than anything this world could offer, and she felt the same way about me. But she must have forgotten what that felt like, at some point. I lost her not so long ago. I try to forget that moment, but I fear I never will; worse still, I fear I will never have it again with another.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• First kisses, in movies and literature, are always so perfect but in real life it doesn't always occur like that. It is sometimes so awkward and, if both persons involved are inexperienced then it might not go so well the first time; to create the best kiss then experience might be needed.

My first kiss was at a party but we didn't really know what we were doing. It wasn't romantic or special.

0|0
    0|0
  • After church service, I grabbed my then girlfriend by the hand and we ran outside and behind the church. There, I just straight up asked if I could kiss her, and she said, "Yeah, I don't care", then kissed me.
    I know, romantic... right?

0|0
    0|0
  • My first overall was terribly awkward. I was terrified beforehand, and the girl initiated it just because of how scared I was. My first kiss with my current girlfriend was amazing and went a lot more smoothly.

0|0
    0|0
  • My first kiss... actually... all my kisses... have been pretty fucking boring. I mean they felt okay, but i really didn't feel any passion. Even when the girl was hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much forced. I didn't find her attractive, but she wanted to kiss me and I couldn't refuse because I was afraid to hurt her.

0|2
    0|0
  • It was with my best friend (yes I had a female best friend when I was younger) at the time. I remember it very fondly.

0|0
    0|0
  • i once brofisted a girl while she was leaning in for a kiss because i felt so awkward

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine was just a simple kiss as I was leaving her place.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was 6, stood behind a ping pong table - unfortunately I was to young to relish the moment or remember details ;p

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of awkward i was with my girlfriend at te time and another friend and he felt left out so he just started hugging us two while we kissed😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I wash expecting a spark like in the movies but there was nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • weird I was under 14 to remember and that girl stood like a statue

0|0
    0|0
  • I was two years old.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was so awkward😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • French kiss was amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • when l was 7

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really nothing special, just lips toughing

0|0
    0|0
  • My first kiss was amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • Never have but I want to

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 14 and this 17 yo girl kept hanging around my house during the summer while my friends and I were playing sports in the street. She starting asking to go in the house with me to play video games, and at one point we were alone. She started teasing me about being a virgin and never having kissed a girl, and she dared me to kiss her. I went for it and it was just a mauling, probably not very good for her, but totally exciting for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes