What would be good female chilvary?

What would be good female chilvary?

Another question got me thinking about this, as its not really addressed at all. My older bro bro was always told to be a "gentlemen," holding doors open, pulling out chairs, ladies first etc...

I was taught more home maker type stuff but always felt thanking men for being chilvarous wasn't enough.

What would be some neat chilvarous things a girl could do for men akin to door holding or ladies first?

I was thinking things like:

*helping put on his jacket after the meal, which usually men take off the ladies at arrival.
-This is nice because you get a good feel of his build and can cutely fix his collar, button his jacket or tie it 😃 great chance for a nice compliment or kiss

*Buying the appetizer before he comes as most people are pretty hungry at arrival, and offering to purchase the desert. Most chilvarous men insist on paying for main course, so leaving a hearty tip so he doesn't would be pretty nice. (to him and server lol)

*Offering to get him a drink or snack on a casual outing or if he stops by

*Addressing men as 'sir.'

I noticed gentlemen guys often call women ma'am, even if she is being jerkish. Its honestly pretty sexy. Dual respect could be a good idea?

*Not talking over men and avoiding cuss words (unless telling a story or something)

-Women can talk lol letting him have a bit more authority in speaking kinda appeals to the submissivness men like in women.

Now if he puts his hand up like,

"BE STILL WOMAN... PHAROA SPEAKS"

Then by all means ask for the bill and leave lol

Im trying these on the guy Im currently seeing and he has completely opened up and has even gone out his way to be even kinder to me.

I don't know guys, what would female chilvary look like to you?

"Expecting the opposite gender to do some type of act as a reflection of their character isn't right;

Why are guys moralized or feel obligated to hold open a door / pay for the date? Its because society has trained them to think that women will think they are cheap or rude for not doing so.

Oddly on the other hand, if a woman can't cook, its wrong or sexist for a man to be critical of her about it?

Thats not equality."

A poster sparked a good point

2789

Most Helpful Guy

• * Understanding that relationships are endeavors of mutual respect that neither participant is supposed to profit from more than the other.
    * Have common sense.

These two things are really the only things you need to impress the other person and to lead a lasting relationship with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• This should actually be titled, "How to be Nice and Not an Entitled Cunt Who Takes Nice Men For Granted".