How important is personality when looking for a relationship?

1413

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality means absolutely nothing without physical attraction first. Contrary to the lies they perpetuate, no woman has ever stared at the ugliest man in the room and thought, "I bet that guy has an amazing personality." It's a sham, a farce, a charade, all lies. Physical attraction comes first for everyone, no exception. Without it not one person will waste a single minute trying to get to know another person. That's a fact.

Most Helpful Girl

• Very important, personality is top of my list.

What Guys Said 12

• Super important to me. I need to love who you are as a person before I can even think of anything else. I won't be so shallow as to say there doesn't need to be a physical connection, but I'm a lot more accepting if the personality is there. And yes, I've been in both situations, more than once.

• Very. When you get passed looks, personality keeps you there.

• More important then looks in my opinion

• Extremely, but it starts with looks. We need to be attracted to someone. Luckily different people like different things.

• I do believe physical appearance is a must but beauty on the outside fades away so you have to remember that !

• Once you both like what you see... personality is what keeps you liking what you see

• Number 1 priority.

• Number 1 priority.

• On a scale of 1 to 100 97

• Lmao true but more like a 10000000% because at the end of the day your personality is why people will either leave you or stay with u

• Very important

• Very important personality comes 1st for sure

• If someone has a shit personality they're gone. Sorry.

• It's Important but you are specific for inner beauty or outer beauty?

What Girls Said 13

• Personality is paramount.

A guys appearance intially attracts me, but it's his personality that I fall in love with. I wouldn't date a guy that I wasn't physically attracted to, and I couldn't continue to date a guy who had a shit personality.

So personality and physical appearance are both important. His personality determines if feelings develop or not

• Very. If your personality is trash I won't want to know you.

• Very! Personality is what keeps things interesting. Looks can fade to me it is about who the person is not what they look like

• Exactly but looks are everything to a guy honestly I’ve seen it happen

• Which was very depressing.

• Some people are just shallow. Is the way it is but you know what who said they are truly happy

• For a relationship its huge for me.

• personality is everything in a relationship. if he is caring funny and makes you feel special then he is the one you should go for but if he is rude, ignores you, on his phone the whole time and doesn't cares then that not a guy you should be with. I know you might think that you can change them and maybe you can but it highly unlikely guys that will always stay like unless they have been hurt and act on it

• It the most important thing, I think anyway

• It's the most important thing for me. Looks matter too but much less.

• Say if I meet a guy who is not HOT, but average looking and he has a great personality, That totally makes up for the lacking in physical attraction part! I would choose him over a hot guy who has a bad personality.

• Very important talking to someone without it is like watching paint dry.

• Personally comes after looks and wealth. Wealth being no1 he needs to have at least 3 mil

• It's important but not the most important

• Very important. It should be what you fall for.

• Its 50% personality and 50% appearance for me