How important is personality when looking for a relationship?

1413

Most Helpful Guy

• Super important to me. I need to love who you are as a person before I can even think of anything else. I won't be so shallow as to say there doesn't need to be a physical connection, but I'm a lot more accepting if the personality is there. And yes, I've been in both situations, more than once.

Most Helpful Girl

• Very! Personality is what keeps things interesting. Looks can fade to me it is about who the person is not what they look like

• Exactly but looks are everything to a guy honestly I’ve seen it happen

• Which was very depressing.

• Some people are just shallow. Is the way it is but you know what who said they are truly happy