How does a guy overcome fear of rejection?

Say you want to ask anybody out, no one special but are afraid of rejection?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Worst thing that could happen is they says no and you move on. There's a possibility of being rejected in every situation, you can't let that stop you from trying.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For me. I got over a fear of rejection by talking to unattractive women. Because it was the whole fear of she being so beautiful that I was afraid of her so by talking to women you're not attracted to and slowly working your way up to very attractive women will help build your confidence and confidence is the key

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm confident about everything (maybe over confident) except when it comes to asking someone out

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 21

• Have you ever said or heard a word a repeated so much that it becomes meaningless? You can use that to desensitise your self to being rejected! This is what you do: go to the mall or some local place and ask out strangers for at least half an hour or longer if you want. Do this for a few days in a row. Trust me, thus will work. At my old I was required to approach people and take down names and phone numbers. I have zero fear of rejection. Hey, the only way to get good is to practice, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • You just got to bite the bullet and do it. Got to get over that fear because it cripples you.

Also, you will never have a girl say yes to you if she senses that you're fearful and not confident of your own abilities. Confidence is very sexy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't invest a great deal of importance in any single person. Be interested in getting to know another but don't make that person a goal but an option. When I met my wife I didn't have a world view built up around her, that came later and her we are 16 years later.

0|0
    0|0
  • By knowing what he is worth, some rejections may open new doors to meet someone knew who have proper feelings for you. Don’t let one person’s rejection get the better of you cause that person have no idea who you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who gives a fuck what they think do what you want. Don't even ask the her out. Just tell her you are going somewhere and tell her to follow you. Thats it. 0 fucks given if she follows you or not but you keep walking either way.

Tada!

0|0
    0|0
  • Think of it like this:
    The worst thing that happens is a no.

If you don't try then you won't get anywhere. So what if she says no? Find a new girl. There is a very small chance she will wait around or ask you out so just go and do it mate

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple, we wallow in our failures then try again months later, only to relive the experience again and again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Adopt a "what's the worst that could happen" mind set

1|0
    0|0
  • For me id Just ask more girls out. I have been rejected many times. Hearing no is better then never asking.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't take the Chan def, you pummel yourself with "what ifs" and it's not good

0|0
    0|0
  • Like any fear you either get over it through experience, or you never do. You can tell which until you try it a few times.

0|0
    0|0
  • By experiencing it repeatedly so you stop caring about rejection

0|1
    0|0
  • You dont it is something that happens,, you learn from it...

0|0
    0|0
  • I just go for it, If she says no you just move along or continueing being friends or whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if it ever happens. Unless you start asking girls out daily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mate, this might sound like one of those YouTube videos but trust me, you need to show confidence, you look at the girl, if she looks you back like twice or more times just go and tell her, "hey I'm *name* I just saw you and think that your really pretty, would you like to go out?", or at a bar, you wait till her drink is almost done and ask her, what are you drinking? Then you ask for that drink and give it to her but all is based on showing that your a confident guy, that you have the guts etc and don't be a weirdo 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Just don't care. One say no, another say yes

0|0
    0|0
  • How does a blister be come a callus?

0|0
    0|0
  • take a chance

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor swift it shake, shake, shake it off, shake it off