How does a guy overcome fear of rejection?

Say you want to ask anybody out, no one special but are afraid of rejection?

122

Most Helpful Girl

• Worst thing that could happen is they says no and you move on. There's a possibility of being rejected in every situation, you can't let that stop you from trying.

Most Helpful Guy

• For me. I got over a fear of rejection by talking to unattractive women. Because it was the whole fear of she being so beautiful that I was afraid of her so by talking to women you're not attracted to and slowly working your way up to very attractive women will help build your confidence and confidence is the key

• I'm confident about everything (maybe over confident) except when it comes to asking someone out