Should I feel guilty about going out on dates with multiple guys?

Just to be clear, i am single. i have been for 2 years and recently since moving to university I've joined tinder and have gone out with a few different people but nothing ever stuck. a few nights ago i met a guy i was talking to on tinder at a bar, it wasn't a proper date as i was with my friends and he was with his but we got talking throughout the night and eventually went to a club together with his friends and i had a great night. we made out a few times but nothing else happened. Although, now i feel guilty because im meeting up with a guy I've met before and im meeting him for drinks tomorrow night. im afraid to get caught by the other guy i went out with or if his friends see me with this other guy. I dont want to hurt anyone but i am single, i just feel guilty for possibly leading someone on.

should i feel this way or am i just over thinking the situation?

Advice?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You r even having this question is because u liked him and there's a probability that u may b thinking he might not like u back or was it special for him too? Or am I looking for relationship? And hence u r feeling guilty and that's y you don't want him to find directly or indirectly that u r seeing other people.

I would advice you to think once if u liked him and would you like to go out with him more if yes, then contact him tell him how u feel and then njoy...

Or else if u decide it was just a fling there is no reason for u to feel guilty.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Fam, y'all aren't together-together so there's nothing wrong with going on multiple dates. If you were to be "spotted" by him (which, the chances of that are pretty low), it should be understood that one date does not equal exclusivity. That's a conversation. And if it's bothering you, maybe it's because you felt some connection and you may want to explore that. But you can do that AND go on dates. Again, unless you discuss exclusivity with someone and it's very clear where the feelings are, you're not required to not go out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I'd choose the person I'm more interested in and focus on them rather than being a serial dater bouncing guys around. Or at least I'd be open about the situation, if you feel guilty about something then maybe you shouldn't be doing it, just my two cents.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, the more open you are the better you feel. I'm dating multible girls aswell. I'm always hinest. At least not lying. As long as you're single, thst's ok. And as long as yoi're not simply "using" them for attention. I mean there's nothing wrong about that, but it gets frustrating

0|0
    0|0
  • At this point in dating you are as free to see as many people as you want as the guys are. No reason to hide it. If you were multiple dates in, or had talked wirh someone about being exclusive that would be a different story.

0|0
    0|0
  • hah nope, you do what you want, remember the double standard, a gal does it she's a slut and is shamed, a guy does it he's the man and is praised. fuck the patriarchal bullshit. do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • No you shouldn't feel that way. As you said you are single. So what if you're getting to know 7 guys. No big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • well its all depend on how much do you care about what other guy will think? if u dont give a damn about that.. chill.. enjoy the life.. keep it simple

0|0
    0|0
  • If u are single no dating is just that dating it is noting more then showing some interest and getting tonknoe the person

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the space you utilize - degferent strokes for different folks. Also pain good tears and joy continue to stick

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's normal you want to find the best choice. While you haven't met him you can meet anyone who you want with

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just dating. You are not married or something. Just go with the flow.!

0|0
    0|0
  • You aren't doing anything wrong. As long as they know it's nothing serious, keep on having fun!

0|0
    0|0
  • if you are good person you should think in this way

0|1
    0|0
  • If you're single then there's nothing wrong with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you carry on as you are, if he's dragging his heels there's no point in waiting around

0|0
    0|0
  • Well would you want a guy you are seeing to be seeing another girl too?

0|0
    0|0
  • No you only live once go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • You won't get anywhere hoeing like that

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes, i think

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you shouldn't feel guilty because any guy that has any common sense will be doing the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • do they always go to the same bar? Maybe it's best to try a different location to meet at and try something different instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're just getting started. Before long you will be getting slammed raw dog in the afternoon and then having some poor schlub eat you out that evening with not so much as a wipe in between. Then in five years your online dating profile will say "I've had my fun now I'm looking to settle down."

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You have the right to date multiple people until you and someone else decide to date exclusively. Ideally, this should be well before you start having sex with that person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Enjoy your singleness, woman. You are not cheating on anyone. But when you do made up your mind on who you want, it's best to focus on that one person only. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • You shouldn't feel guilty, it seems like casual dating so there's no expectation that any guy is the only one you're dating.

0|1
    0|1
  • Nope it's dating, not exclusive relationship

0|1
    0|1

Recommended myTakes