Should I feel guilty about going out on dates with multiple guys?

Just to be clear, i am single. i have been for 2 years and recently since moving to university I've joined tinder and have gone out with a few different people but nothing ever stuck. a few nights ago i met a guy i was talking to on tinder at a bar, it wasn't a proper date as i was with my friends and he was with his but we got talking throughout the night and eventually went to a club together with his friends and i had a great night. we made out a few times but nothing else happened. Although, now i feel guilty because im meeting up with a guy I've met before and im meeting him for drinks tomorrow night. im afraid to get caught by the other guy i went out with or if his friends see me with this other guy. I dont want to hurt anyone but i am single, i just feel guilty for possibly leading someone on.

should i feel this way or am i just over thinking the situation?

Advice?

522

Most Helpful Guy

• You r even having this question is because u liked him and there's a probability that u may b thinking he might not like u back or was it special for him too? Or am I looking for relationship? And hence u r feeling guilty and that's y you don't want him to find directly or indirectly that u r seeing other people.

I would advice you to think once if u liked him and would you like to go out with him more if yes, then contact him tell him how u feel and then njoy...

Or else if u decide it was just a fling there is no reason for u to feel guilty.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fam, y'all aren't together-together so there's nothing wrong with going on multiple dates. If you were to be "spotted" by him (which, the chances of that are pretty low), it should be understood that one date does not equal exclusivity. That's a conversation. And if it's bothering you, maybe it's because you felt some connection and you may want to explore that. But you can do that AND go on dates. Again, unless you discuss exclusivity with someone and it's very clear where the feelings are, you're not required to not go out.