Is it too early to go out with another girl?

My girlfriend dumped me about 3 weeks ago and I was wondering if it was too soon to go out with another girl?

• Too soon
    Vote A
  • It's fine
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you are 15, what you had likely wasn't a real relationship anyways

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no period that you have to wait until you can start dating again. Do it as soon as you are ready. But in my experience you need to move on quickly after you have been dumped for your own mental health. Waiting and thinking about why you have been dumped and where your ex is, is not helping you. Move on quickly.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• If you feel you have personally moved on, yah why not.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends, you don't necessarily have to go scouting out a girl to ask out but if you have feelings for someone I'd go for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's fine, get your rebound on heeey

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it is too soon.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Would you say you think of her frequently or that she'd come up in conversation with a new date? If so, now is perhaps too soon.

1|1
    0|0
  • There is no set time that needs to go by before you can start dating again. Just take the time you need to sort/process your thoughts and feelings, then get back into the game.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. If you're unsure how you feel about your ex, then don't. But if you no longer like your ex in any relationship way, then you should be fine. Whenever I got out of a relationship, my mind clutched to the first thing possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • By "too soon" do you mean for you or for what it would look like?

She dumped you. There's no time limit on when you should move on. If you're ready, you're ready.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're still hung up on the girl and haven't moved on the no.

Otherwise it's cool to move on and to find a new partner.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with it, just don't lead the chick on if you're not into it... You wouldn't like it the other way around right?

0|0
    0|0
  • If she dumped YOU. Then you can do whatever you want. And if she throws a fit then she's stupid and obviously playing games with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted its fine, although you're the one that should judge that not us, if you feel ready it's up to you

1|1
    0|0
  • You're 15, it's not a divorce lol. Get out there immediately.

1|0
    0|0
  • if you've felt like you've already moved on then go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • If she has a sister who IS LEGAL AGE then head there, it will piss her of but otherwise the sooner the better.

0|0
    0|0
  • youza kid its fine ain't nothing serious at yo age no way

1|0
    0|0
  • How is a minecraft fan having a girlfriend and not me

0|0
    0|0
  • No reason to wait, she dumped you time to move on and find a new girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck naw, man. The sooner, the better! Make her jealous.

0|0
    1|0
  • 3 weeks damn what are you waiting on

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what your heart tells you kiddo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Way too soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you're ready, you're ready. Yolo go for it