How do you feel about most of your significant others friends being the opposite sex?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care. I'm not insecure about that sort of thing. But I'm not blond either. If I see somethings up, I'll confront her and if it comes to it break it off.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He is the type to be friends with everyone and a lot of his friends are girls. I don't mind. I was a little iffy when he went to meet a friend who had a huge crush on him, but since he told me about it beforehand, it was okay.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• Fine with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter, as long as he/she knows the boundaries. If they have a problem with boundaries, then it's a real problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as I can go out for girls night, she can have her boys night.

1|1
    0|0
    • Makes sense...

• That's the way I look at it seeing as though all my friends have always been girls with only a few guy friends here and there.

• I don't mind at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't that make them straight? Wtf kind of question is that

0|2
    0|0
  • Don’t really care. Aside from family I don’t have many straight, cis, male friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • In that hypothetical situation I would be more territorial than usual unless I know they are all homosexual (aka gay)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. But would like some others guys to keep it balanced. Or you're gonna end up being a big shopper xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't be a deal breaker for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't really care

0|0
    0|0
  • Like watching an acrobatic cirque du soleil performance.. nerve wracking

0|0
    0|0
  • id have a problem with it

0|0
    0|0
  • If, they had adult relations then i dont consider them friends , and they should leave ! If just friends, then they are my friends too !

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care very much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd feel okay with then, to a certain degree.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could not care less. If he or her is together with you, it is for a reason. And if someone does not love/want you anymore, there is nothing you can do about it anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been cheated on in almost everu relationship, so it bothers me. However, I'm not against my girlfriend having guy friends

0|0
    0|0
    • same, by these guy friends. I feel extremely uncomfortable now if whoever I'm with goes out with just a guy friend for drinks.

• i've been friends with girls who had bfs i wouldn't feel comfortable partially because what i did with them...(not proud i was a horrible person)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had nothing but bad experiences with this, because most of these "friends" the girl has had sex with, at some point. This being my personal experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • Idc as long as they ain't f*cking

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd die by their side and I'd lay my life down so they'll be able to live on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fine with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't care unless they're doing stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • no problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • So long as she ain't cheating i don't much care

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Danger!

0|0
    0|0
  • that would make me feel awkward and uncomfortable. like she's keeping a bunch of other guys around just to have options.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• mm he doesn't actually have a lot of friends that are the opposite sex but a few of them are co workers. But honestly, I'm a little precautious of men who have tons of friends that are mostly female. Call it insecurity all you want, but i think its natural thing to worry about cause you know there's a chance one of these friends may have/start having romantic interest in them or they could start harboring interest in one or more friends. It happens and does happen even though people try to guilt trip you into saying your just possessive/ overly jealous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never thought it would but I gotta admit that I get a little agitated because I know for a fact 2 of them like him and he's known them longer than me.

I always thought that was a "jealous bitch" kind of thing but I can't seem to just brush it off. 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • Bit unusual to begin with, but once I got to know them i was completely comfortable with it. They're awesome chicks, and I trust him anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't feel

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. Mine are of the same sex:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be concerned if he’s lk confused and using me as his beard. That’s happened before. This guy only has like two guy friends and the rest are girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Completely safe. I mean as long as my girlfriend isn't bisexual, but I'd be okay with her friends being of any gender of sexuality because I am trusting of her, plus open relationships are fine with me, if she ever was interested in that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a good sign

0|0
    0|0
  • Im ok witg it. But im hus bestfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • as long they ain't gunna do shit im fine with it

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't like that. I trust my SO but i would not trust those girls he's friends with because guaranteed some of them have romantic interest in him.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;