What do you think about online dating?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have enough money to see that person why not?, Have an OPEN mind. That's what I think, just as long as the person isn't a deceiver... I hate that with a passion!.- optimistic ๐Ÿ˜Ž here.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• It's useful for meeting someone who lives in another country. I don't find it useful for meeting someone locally (and I don't want to meet someone locally anyway).

1|0
    0|0
    • Why don't you want to meet locally I find that interesting I wanna know your thoughts ๐Ÿค”, to be honest I rather date some one from another country then people in the U. S. As long as I have money to see them who cares hahaha.

• @PetrovaFire92 : there are a couple of reasons why not. First of all, I want to move someplace else, and I was interested not only in meeting someone where I might want to move, but also would like to meet someone who is different than who I would meet locally.

• True true I feel the same way.

• I tried it many times but stopped, its always the same result, you never meet anyone. I don't know if I'm this bad at texting or whatever it is annoying. You text with the girl, she is very nice and so, we have some commun interests, get good along with one another, but when the question comes up to go out and meet in person, they won't. Very frustrating. Its not even that I send dick pics or so.
    Well I say at the end, fck online dating!

0|0
    0|0
    • I've experienced it๐Ÿ˜‚

• But as a woman I think its way easier to get a date on there, you just have to choose the right one. I haven't been on a single date from those countless gitls I met online

• It can work if we all weren't cowards. It's easy to make the first conversations but sooner or later you run out of things to say. Most of the time for me anyway the person is way long distance and there is no knowing when we could see each other.

1|0
    0|1
  • Doesn't work. People need physical intimacy. There is only so much you can do online, and at some point, it becomes just words, a fantasy.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's the problem with people they don't know how to be alone SMH.

• It's not about knowing how to be alone. We all need to be alone sometimes, but people need more than that. People need to feel wanted and cared about and loved. Hard to do that over a message or a video.

• Hmmmmm... I don't know how I feel about that.. some people don't need to be in a relationship of any kinda if they can't love them self first. An if they wanna be loved an touch go visit them then!. That's my whole point some times people are scared to do stuff.

• Honestly it sucks... You would end up with lots of fake information listed by the person you wanna date online. dont go for it blindly.. Think twice..

1|0
    0|0
  • Itโ€™s okay for trading pics and such but for long term nah

1|0
    1|0
  • I hopevthey work, or im just wasting my time and money

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to believe it works, because IRL I don't stand a chance with girls... But so far all I had were fakes.
    So... still single and sad to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know many people hot their partners online so iam totally with it
    And I currently searching for my girlfriend over there

0|0
    0|0
  • Its purpose is completely fine, too bad users shape it how they want it to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • its worked for me in the past but only for a relationship and it obviously didn't work out

0|0
    0|0
  • Thing for ugly people who don't get a real life partner

0|0
    0|0
  • That's awesome relationship without see each other
    Actually that's greed less relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • overrated AF.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes sometimes it's give relax to mind

1|0
    0|0
  • retarded

1|0
    0|0
  • Boring -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be sucky

0|0
    0|0
  • Not bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Sucessfull relationsip

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Love can find you anywhere everywhere anytime. So I do not understand when people limit thenselves by saying it is good or bad or whatever. I believe it can work. Why not.

1|2
    0|0
  • I think itโ€™s great. I met my boyfriend through online dating ๐Ÿ˜Š

0|0
    0|0
  • Online dating really helps some people who doesn't really have a big social circle..

0|2
    0|0
  • It doesn't normally work with what I've seen. But it can

0|0
    0|0
  • Its damaging and bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Tried it but doesn't really work out well

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe can try it

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, possibly, eventually once Iโ€™m over the guy i love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can be painful.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh yeah, it can be๐Ÿ˜”

• Is that what you wanted to talk about?

• Ummm, I just to know what the others think about it

Recommended myTakes