On your partner - tattoos, piercings, both or none?

• Tattoos
    Vote A
  • Piercings
    Vote B
  • Both
    Vote C
  • Neither
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not against it, if they have either, but ideally I wouldn't want them to have piercings or tattoos.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally don't like tattoos or piercings. I like my partner to have a natural unaltered body. I think that's more appealing than tattoos or piercings.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 40

• Preferably no piercings. Tattoos I like. It's not a major turn off if they have both or neither. There are terrible looking piercings and tattoos, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are neither :)
    not a fan of piercings on guys, or in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • That cat has the same amount of ink and is like...

"You my bro fa real tho..."

Love both, I think neck/back, forearm, calf and bicep tattoos are most attractive on men.

Snakebites and those twisted, hook looking gauges are very flattering.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend has tattoos and piercings. Tattoos aren't visible when he wears a short and long pants but as soon as he takes em off its like a colouring book.😂 he is prettymuch covered in tattoos and i keep teasing him about them not looking like what theyre supposed to be😁
    Also got a web piercing under the toung... thats kinda... interesting. Also had his ears pierced when he was younger cause he was sober and bored at a party

0|0
    0|0
  • Both but as long as the piercings aren't over done. They could be covered in tattoos I don't care but there is a limit to piercings and some piercings I can't stand. Also it's not a deal breaker if they don't have both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like a lot of tattoos on guys bodies, just a few ones on particular places where they can show it off due the place is attractive for the tattoo to be seen. No much of fan of piercings. I dotn have tattoos though and even soem guys hate tattoos on womens body and even themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not mind Tattoos are okay, I have one on my back so do not mind them, a few piercings are okay to many and I do start to wonder what the problems are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll accept a few tattoos and ear piercings. I just don't want him to be covered up in punctures and scribbles. lol. I want them to have meaning and/or be artfully placed. Not just scattered all over.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find tattoos really sexy. Piercings really depend on the person though. They can make him look better or worse. I usually find nose rings sexy on guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both. I love when guys have nose rings. And tattoos, I'm looking into getting a license to do them soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tattoos but I don't care too much for piercings unless it's ears or nose. I have a piercing on my lingual frenulum. I plan to get a lighthouse tattoo and possibly roses somewhere on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are fine as long as it's minimal, and not on the face, or hands. They are repelling to me.

Piercings? HELL NO. EWW

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm cool with tattoos as long as they don't look stupid and placed on weird parts of the body lol.
    Not really into guys with piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • ears are pierced no biggie, nipples sure -lip ring ok i guess.
    Tattoos oh yes sir.
    Sleeves are especially sexy. God damn

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I could never be with someone who has tattoos and I don't like piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither but I wouldn't mind a bit of tattoos. I had piercings though

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to be neutral on this, but I found myself more attracted to people who have them, just a personal preference honestly :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I got few tattoos and piercings I like woman piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my man clean cut. That’s just a preference tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind either, but I'm not looking for it specifically

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind tattoos. I actually love sleeves and chest pieces on guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tattoos on guys , but piercings nope , maybe ear piercings okay

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoo yep but not too many like a gangster 😄

3|0
    0|0
  • I loveee both ☺️☺️

0|0
    1|0
  • Neither pls.
    I would like him to be all natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • No piercings for me. I don't mind tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever they prefer! I don’t mind either

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos okay, piercings not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 15

• I don't like body modification generally. I think the only one I'm more OK with is circumcision, what with the whole Abrahamic covenant and whatnot, but I digress.

I'm not a fan of piercings, and I do not like tattoos; I don't care where or how big. Henna is OK just because it's not permanent.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both, just not too many piercings.
    starcasm.net/.../...spot_Jane_Doe_Tattoos_arms.jpg
    Personally, I find that much tattoo coverage to be very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my girlfriend with no tattoos and the 4 piercings she has. 2 in each ear. Standard earlobe and up earlobe. If she wanted to get any tattoos it would depend on what and where at on herself. If she wanted more piercings I am cool with it as long as they are not any thing over 8ga on standard lobes and 10ga everywhere else.

0|0
    0|0
  • tattoos? minimal and tasteful
    piercings? beyond the ears i'm not especially a fan. but belly button or nose piercing so long as it isn't too big or gaudy is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • She has neither. Well she does wear earrings. I do have tattoos and piercings and we both are fine with it.
    You?

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to tell you something... guys... 25 girls are open to tattoos so far. That means 25 girls will like you tattoos. However, I bet you almost none of these girls require that their man has a tattoo (some odd girls might comment on this post below saying that they do, but the vast majority doesn't say, "I don't really prefer a guy without tattoos"). 11 girls, however, do not like tattoos in this post. And all 11 of those girls WILL actually say, "I don't really prefer a guy with a tattoo". Now, what is the better option here?

0|0
    0|1
  • as long as there are no tatts on her breasts for breasts change with time and it is not a good look with tatts

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn’t bother me if they have both if it looks nice and not trashy, I don’t have either but I’m not that critical of it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind peircings or tats, but the tats depend on how big, what of, and where.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Nothing. Perfect, pale skin. No tan, no…nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos and piercings are hot and badass on women

So, both

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I dislike both.

0|0
    0|0
  • only tattoos, pearcing in past))

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they're not excessive, I like both.

0|0
    0|0
  • keep piercings in your ears and no more than 1 facial piercing either on the nose or the eyebrow. no cheek piercings no between the eyes shit or whatever thats called. most amount of piercings should be either 2 in the lobe or 1 lobe and 1 cartilage
    no tattoos at all

0|0
    0|0
    • oh and absolutely NO GAUGES

Recommended myTakes