Would you be mad if your girlfriend told you she's having plastic surgery?

Updates:
Would you be jealous?
that she'll go for someone else?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would be mad.

HOWEVER, I would break-up with her immediately because I have no desire to be with an insecure woman.

Insecure women just create problems and drama.

I don't need extra problems. I want a partner who will help me solve our existing problems in life.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You liked her when you got with her so what’s the issue? It’s her body she can do what she wants with it. No need to be jealous... she is your girlfriend because she likes you...

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't feel it's as easy as you out it it's not like plastic surgery is a small change it's pretty drastic and can make people look completely different

• Show All
    • That's the point tho everyone has the line of what they are and are not prepared to put up with and for a lot of men not all plastic surgery is that line not judging anyone's view just explaining why 👌🏽

• Fair enough :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Probably, because we like girls for the way they look. Getting plastic surgery is act that tells us that you are not satisfied with your body when your boyfriend already is. If you want to change yourself, then it seems to him that you are looking for somebody else, because you are not happy where you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what for. I'm really not a fan of plastic surgery, unless you need to fix a major issue, like a fucked up nose or something like that. Otherwise it makes me think the person is insecure and uncomfortable being themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally would not want her to do that as i chose her before that so in my mind she's already awesome and that would be quite selfish of her to go through with that.

1|0
    0|0
  • not if it makes her happy.
    I would say i like her the way she is but i would still support her and love her.

2|0
    0|0
  • No. It's her body and her choice. I don't know how it'd going from there though because plastic surgery is a major turn off for me but at the same time, her body her choice so I have no say

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends what type, why, who's paying, etc.

Question too vague 0/10

1|0
    0|0
  • If she got into an accident or something, I wouldn't be mad, but if she wanted to get boob implants or something, I wouldn't like that

0|0
    0|0
  • the girl probably already has the guy whip if is she is going to get a boob job so xD.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone asked here what's the biggest turn off.

I said "fake".

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had a girlfriend, she told me. I say, "You're screwing up yourself."

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would be I fell in love with her not the changes she wants

0|0
    0|0
    • Huh how's that make sence

• Why would plastic surgery have her go to someone else lol I may be a reason for us parting ways but if that was to happen she would be free to go with whoever she wants

• I would try to convince her to see herself as beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would. Why would u want a fake face while u have a real one

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind?

0|0
    0|0
  • No to all your questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I don't tolerate fraudsters.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was to remove that chip on her shoulder, I would welcome it.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|0
    0|0
    • no i would not be jealous id be pissed off
      if her self esteem is that low i wouldn't wanna be with her

• i wouldn't care if she went with someone else because i wouldn't want anything to do with her

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• A guy who gets mad over that is kinda dumb
    Plastic surgery is supposed to make a person look better
    and he's already seen the real deal before, so what's the problem?

0|0
    0|1
    • That's the thing thought it don't always look better in the end?

• If the reasons are right no, it's her body so her choice, I wouldn't get jealous neither.

0|0
    0|0
    • Surly herbguy has a right though to be mad for what ever reason and or leave though?

• Show All
    • I get it, but that decision might not be from insecurity, if it was I'd try to change her perception, making her realize she look fine the way she is, but still wouldn't leave her, I'd get more mad if she doesn't see it tho.

• That's fair enough but everyone has there own limits and the same way I wouldn't say she is not allowed it is the same right she couldn't say u won't leave it just one off those things

Recommended myTakes