Would you be mad if your girlfriend told you she's having plastic surgery?

Would you be jealous?
that she'll go for someone else?

322

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would be mad.

HOWEVER, I would break-up with her immediately because I have no desire to be with an insecure woman.

Insecure women just create problems and drama.

I don't need extra problems. I want a partner who will help me solve our existing problems in life.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You liked her when you got with her so what’s the issue? It’s her body she can do what she wants with it. No need to be jealous... she is your girlfriend because she likes you...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't feel it's as easy as you out it it's not like plastic surgery is a small change it's pretty drastic and can make people look completely different

• That's the point tho everyone has the line of what they are and are not prepared to put up with and for a lot of men not all plastic surgery is that line not judging anyone's view just explaining why 👌🏽

• Fair enough :)