What romantic gesture would you like to be in the receiving end of?

6750

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty simple so basically anything that shows he thought about it. One that I saw that I liked was, they were talking on the phone and then she casually said "oh I haven't had chocolate eclairs in a long time". She didn't really think anything of it about 20 mins later he shows up at her door with 4 chocolate eclairs, and says to her "here you go" he dropped them off and left. Mind you they were still talking on the phone the entire time. She ended up chasing after him and they at it together in the front seat of the car.
    To me that was romantic.

Most Helpful Guy

• If they made me my favourite meal, gave me an ice cold beer, and them then leaving the house for at least a few hours. But it's got to come out of nowhere like Randy Orton.

• Reminds me of Bill Burr :D

• Pretty much a paraphrase/quote.

Just little things your partner understands about you is the most romantic gesture to me. "I reckon he'd really like this that I know he likes it"

Don't need any of this wining and dining stuff. Just knowing what your partner is all about is more than enough.