What romantic gesture would you like to be in the receiving end of?

6750

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty simple so basically anything that shows he thought about it. One that I saw that I liked was, they were talking on the phone and then she casually said "oh I haven't had chocolate eclairs in a long time". She didn't really think anything of it about 20 mins later he shows up at her door with 4 chocolate eclairs, and says to her "here you go" he dropped them off and left. Mind you they were still talking on the phone the entire time. She ended up chasing after him and they at it together in the front seat of the car.
    To me that was romantic.

Most Helpful Guy

• If they made me my favourite meal, gave me an ice cold beer, and them then leaving the house for at least a few hours. But it's got to come out of nowhere like Randy Orton.

• Reminds me of Bill Burr :D

• Pretty much a paraphrase/quote.

Just little things your partner understands about you is the most romantic gesture to me. "I reckon he'd really like this that I know he likes it"

Don't need any of this wining and dining stuff. Just knowing what your partner is all about is more than enough.

What Girls Said 66

• Someone said it in the comments already I’d love someone to do a romantic picnic under the stars 💫 🌟 sounds amazing 😍

• I'm easy to please. I don't need him to lay out the rose petals leading to a lavish bath or make Shakespearean attempts at equating my beauty to the stars. A simple "here's your coffee and it's how you like it" is sufficient for me.

• I don’t like attention so nothing that is in public lol. Like maybe being proposed to in public is okay but for me, If I was a teen again I would consider these prom proposals in front of people too much

• i am not normally a really vulnerable person, but if i let myself be with the right person, i'm super sappy. i like rain, think it's really romantic for some reason. once had a romantic moment in the rain and was LITERALLY given an actual yellow oversized rain coat to wear (cliches) when he and i had officially became a "thing". but i still love the rain. even non-romantically. So flowers in the rain, or simply running through the rain while holding hands to get somewhere, or a hug or kiss in the rain, or just looking into each other's eyes in the rain. the site, feel smell, i dunno

• I don't know what it is about rain, but it's really romantic..

• yeah. just like (spoiler alert) breakfast at tiffany's. that was really romantic

• First thing that comes to mind is I love going on walks with my dog. If a guys ask what I want to do with him, I’ll say going on a walk would he really fun! And I often get the response oh let me take you to dinner or no let’s do this *insert other idea* and id really appreciate a guy who wanted to do what I would want to do.

• I just want someone who genuinely cares about me

• A smack on the ass

• I'm not really romantic myself so actually it would be enough when the guy would just show he cares. I don't need any stupid surprise thing, just be there.

• There is a lot of good ideas in the comments. I'm not really picky. Just something that shows he thought of me and put some energy into it. Thats what makes it special. My husband has never been very big on romantic gestures. The romantic things he occasionally does is writing me a poem or a sex story. I love them. His talent with words is what first got my attention. I'm happy with the way things are. I'm very loved and I'm confident in that.
    It would be nice if he did something like (as someone said) a picnic under the stars and make love to me there. That would be a perfect night. He'd do that if I told him, but its something that if it was done for me I'd like him to think of it himself. If he doesn't I'm happy without it.

• Simple?

In France, this coworker started crushing on me and for lunch he got me 2 different deli sandwiches and 2 different desserts because he wasn't sure which I would like more. That really stayed with me *obviously, since it happened over 10 years ago

• Any surprise, I love surprises ❤

• May sound silly but send me a song that you heard today that reminded you of me. I like that.

• Best feeling everrrr

• I sometimes send my girlfriend songs that remind me of her, or play them to her on my guitar. Do all girls like this, or does it vary from person to person?

• Dunno! But probably! Most girls listen to the lyrics and try to relate😂 it's always a welcomed gesture to know you're on someone's mind

• him dedicating an interpretive dance to me and performing it before sex.

• Anything he put an effort to please me. I would like something adventurous though, something that not many guys do, something weird a bit and unusual. That I know is totally result of his imagination, something that will make me think "God, he's so crazy".

It's a bit dull answer but that's it.

• Like taking you to a walk in the park during a starry midsummer night and at some point tell you "here, hold this tree for me", lean you on it and make you see the other stars? 😋

• Weird is good ;)

• Just show you care and remember things I like or don't like. E. g I hate to go to the gas station and fill up my car especially now with those freezing temperatures. If he took care of it for me that would be just great! Try something new together like a new restaurant or a cooking class etc.

• He needs to sing to me when he proposes and before when were dating and during our marriage idrc if you can't dance bc i can't either but you must sing

• What if he sucks at singing? Lol not every man can have Justin Bieber’s voice.

• You dont have to sing like bieber. You just need to sing with your heart, thats why its romantic

• I'd like the person I love to tell me that they will never leave me and mean it, and id love him to come to the countryside with me and put wild flowers in my hair haha, to turn off his phone to just be with me

• I don't mind, I like and appreciate the small things

• Being serenaded by a guy who can play the guitar. I don't know why that specifically but I know it would make my heart melt.

• I wanna be in a bar ordering a drink when some stud in uniform comes over to save me from some guy who says excuse me ma'am and they both start singing "you've lost that love and feeling".

• Any of them

• I'm fairly easy to please. Tea and hugs. And drinking tea whilst I sit on her lap.

• Surprise homemade dinner. Or any surprise date, tbh

• I am just happy with a box of chocolates or something like that.

• It doesn't have to be anything super extravagant, just something personal that shows you really know me... like a really cute surprise date catered specifically to me

• I don't know. I'm really low maintenance so anything with lots of thought into it will make me happy.

• For sure it wouldn't be that one from the pic.

I think if he made me a surprise dinner or something like that I'd think it's cute.

• Just making a point to try new things together. Little adventures and shared experiences are really important for bonding.

• Buying me McDonald’s even though I didn’t ask for it

• More from Girls
    36

What Guys Said 49

• The best romantic gesture that they could do for me would be for them to just come up and hug me and then look in my eyes and just say I love you. While the hug would last for the next 10ish seconds those would be the best moments of my life.

• A sloppy af bj. Like face-covered in saliva sloppy. Short of that, a genuine "I love you" is sufficient... followed by a sloppy af bj.

• Does your partner read books, if so a hot bath after a hard day with a good book is lovely.
    Or make a special effort for an evening meal.
    Anything which gives good couple time. Doesn't need to end in physical intimacy.

• physical affection always makes me feel good. hugs, kisses, holding hands. vocalizing how they feel on occasion.

• Clarity on purpose.

• I would go gay for Rick Grimes

• tbh being too romantic can sometimes turn into cringe, the most you can do is what this guy is doing, don't write her a poem while you are having dinner with 150 candles circling you and a music group is brought to that place just foe that.. eh at least i wouldn't do it

• Moral support, showing comfort when they know I'm down.

• For them to share the same feelings towards me as I do them

• To just look me in my eyes and let me know that she love me as I love her. If I had a long-term girlfriend or a wife.

• Having someone telling me she loves me would be more than enough right now.

• Honesty, support, and knowing how to keep me away from a down moment, but really, a lot can be said about hugs with someone you enjoy being with.

• None.

• Feed me.

• Absolutely no idea lol. Im too simple for that stuff. My token of love is in how much i would do for you.

• "Im lucky to have meet you in my life"

• A kissy face and wink.

• Is that the dude from the walking dead?

• To have someone there for me when I need it not because they have to be but because they want to be and truly care.

• can't go wrong with a romantic blowjob hahaha

• anyone else notice all the guys going. "Just do anything" or "say you love me" and all the girls are mentioning at minimum a surprise?
    Girls, does this not make you realize how lonely men are?

• I saw loneliness in the ladies responses too. That the men they seek offer such simplicity to win a heart, it shows that. many have not. A smart man would take note from this list and make it come true for thier lady.

• Blowjob
    Kek 😂

I don't know

• Just holding hands, a hug and a kiss.

• Anything at this point lol.

• any would be nice

• A home cooked dinner, my favorite bourbon, and box of cigars - to be enjoyed after I properly say thank you for the delicious meal =)

• Openness and honesty.

Like if someone would just say "hey I love you hun", that is everything

• Tbh asking me out lol, lonley af 😕

• Touch.. Because im a very touch person.

• A sloppy SUCC MY BOI!

• More from Guys
    19