What do you look for in a girls personality?

Guys, what would your dream girls personality be?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl who's quite... adventurous I guess? One that doesn't really care about what other girls think. A girl who stands by you no matter what.

By adventurous I mean the kind who's not afraid to try doing something new (and I don't just mean sexually). A girl who's always up for hanging out.

But also a girl who doesn't talk about how much she loves sex or how many guys she can date in one night. The more sex a girl has had the less she would interest me. I'd rather a new jar or jam than one that's already been opened to be honest.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Oo I wanna know too

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• That her personalities are 34C, innit.

CAN I GET A HIGH FIVE?

1|0
    0|0
    • Up top, get it 🤙🏼

• Introverted and shy, but with a courage and strength that makes her face her fears and insecurities. Idealist. Mysterious, passionate, romantic, and in-depth. Secretly a rebel and deviant. She'd need to be drawn to the darker side of life because I have a very dark nature.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone fun. Someone who won't always let the little things bring them down, can carry an intelligent conversation, and someone to make the dull moments entertaining.

0|0
    0|0
  • She has wit, humor, levity, and a certain degree of class. Banter and well-placed foul language. Rebellious and compassionate. Not wrapped up in what other people think of her. Spe's spontaneous and adventurous. She loves with her whole heart and is emotionally mature.

0|0
    0|0
  • Upbeat and positive with a smile that says, look at me, I'm looking at you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Adventurous, weird, intellectual, open to new experiences, funny, smart, can challenge me in a healthy way, spontaneous, can surprise me

2|0
    0|0
  • open minded, mature, focuses on her stuff, has goals

2|0
    0|0
  • Having her own interests and hobbies, being kind and empathetic, looking out for others

2|0
    0|0
  • Intelligent, quirky, modest, humbling, heartwarmingly generous, and overall pleasant. Sexually playful and able to volley back quips if necessary. Sexual forwplay is as exciting. More so than physical features.

(It also helps if she's a bit immature and really effiminate, i. e. loves to dress up, cosplay, look pretty to go out. Not so much a barbie girl, but every guy likes a girl who cares about her appearance and doesn't want to be a slob. But it has to have moderation. Pretentiousness and self absorbed girls are soo unattractive. The best girls are pretty but aren't aware they are, and that natural beauty shines through, or pretty girls who tend to put more stock in other things rather than the physical.)

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl with a loving personality whose non-sarcastic.
    Sorry but sarcasm is complete turn off especially if
    it's in a mean way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Loyal, kind, reserved but spontaneous among those she's close with

0|0
    0|0
  • Nerdy gamer girl. An open book in bed , and very loyal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Humour is one of the main things to be honest, along with kindheartedness and a healthy bit of banter.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1- be strong
    2- depend on herself
    3- dont compare with others

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligent, independent, funny and sensible!
    Similar goals and priorities are a bonus..

0|0
    0|0
  • Caring, open minded, understanding, sacrificing, spontaneous, adventurous and a bit of humour

0|0
    0|0
  • Not interested in looks only interested in their behaviour n living

0|0
    0|0
  • Too niche

Egoistic and self dependent

1|0
    0|0
  • Her height and style

1|0
    0|0
  • Honest , care on me , romantic and crazy

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes