What do you look for in a girls personality?

Guys, what would your dream girls personality be?

132

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl who's quite... adventurous I guess? One that doesn't really care about what other girls think. A girl who stands by you no matter what.

By adventurous I mean the kind who's not afraid to try doing something new (and I don't just mean sexually). A girl who's always up for hanging out.

But also a girl who doesn't talk about how much she loves sex or how many guys she can date in one night. The more sex a girl has had the less she would interest me. I'd rather a new jar or jam than one that's already been opened to be honest.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Oo I wanna know too

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE