What's your favourite fragrance on a woman?

What's your favourite fragrance on a woman?Fragrances drives me into a wave of nostalgia of distant memories, and long-forgotten past-lovers. What fragrance does your lady wear that you absolutely adore?

My favourite: YSL's Black Opium or peppermint.

* All these opinions are wretched...

Most Helpful Guy

• None. Just let me smell you "naturally" (I say that in quotes since I realize there are scented shampoos and the like). My nose is sensitive and most days it's set to "bloodhound."

What Guys Said 33

• My girlfriends natural scent is my favorite smell in the world. I'm not a big fan of perfumes and the like.

Although I suspect her fabric softener contributes to the effect...

• Just showered and clean. No perfume needed.

• the pungent metallic odour from the blood of their conquered enemies

• her natural scent

• Something citrus-y

• I don't have a girlfriend. But the smell that gets me is the vanilla fragrance women wear.

• Lavender Vanilla... Holy crap that's seductive...

• 0|0
  • Roses

• Lilac and Gooseberries...

• I don't even know a single perfume name or brand. That should give you a good idea about how much we think about it. Honestly as long as it's not overpowering and making me sneeze I'm fine with it.

• the smell of sex

• Manure

• Obsession

• The scent of fresh, clean pussy

• personally i love the scent of vanilla.

• Sweet pea.

• Very mild if any. I'd prefer she use a hygenic, unscented soap.

• Copulins.

• Unscented.

• I don't know the names of it. But I like the dove spray and shampoo, soap smell

• Anything other than soapy smell

• I hate pretty much all fragrances. It annoys my nose to much.

• Xnx black

• Oh, those musky fragrances can drive a guy crazy.

• I quite like her natural smells actually.

• Cinnamin

• Lady millions all day long

• Women aren't desirable.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 10

• I mean, it really depends on their body chemistry. Something that might smell nice on you could smell like jet fuel on me.

In any case L’Air du Temps reminds me of my childhood. Vanilla reminds me of high school, and Sea Island Cotton from Bath & Bodyworks reminds me of my first love. (Which is why I don’t wear it anymore).

I prefer spicy and sweet scents to florals.

• Oh gosh, I spent a good year or two of my teens trying to find the perfect vanilla scent. Never found one that didn't smell fake and too sweet :(

• Hahaha oh wow. Yeah no, I just wanted to smell like vanilla because I loved (still do) baking and wanted to smell as good as a cake :D ended up going through the same thing with coconut. If you line a cake tin with coconut flakes, it not only makes the cake taste awesome, but the smell is divine when you take it out of the oven. But everything that claims to smell like coconut smells like fuckin plastic. Smh. All those fake smells nowadays make me cringe at the thought of me as a teen desperately trying to find the right one.

• @lumos yeah, I wear fancy perfume now because it’s the only thing that doesn’t smell like crap and chemicals.

• My boyfriend seems to like my floral perfumes. They're not the overwhelming grandma kind, but the soft and summery kind. Like Cherry blossom by L'Occitane, Cherie by Miss Dior (the green one from ages ago, still have it and use it sparingly because it's been discontinued and I love it so much), Daisy by Marc Jacobs and Ô de L'Orangerie by Lancôme.

• lol @ the one pressed guy who downvoted me for my perfumes

• There's this guy in my class who always comments on how much he likes the smell of my Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer. Just the other day, I was in class and I used my Hand sanitizer. He asked me what scent it was and I said it was lemon zest. He said he "couldn't get enough of it" so I gave him some. Believe it or not, last time he commented on my hand sanitizer, it was Snow Kissed Citrus. Everyone in my class really likes it too.

• I read the other replies you have been getting haha. Hope my opinion helps you out a little! :)

• Thanks darling, I'll have to take a look at that one!

• I personally like anything with a baked smell. I don't wear much perfume, but I do use wax melts to make my room smell nice. I always buy a banana bread one or ones that smell like candy.

• My guy loves my Eternity.

• I like Burberry The Body the most but no one ever commented about it. I started using The Body Shop Vanilla and Tonka bean fragrance oil and men complimented on it a lot. It is not a perfume though, it is a fragrance oil, so I apply it on my clothes not on my skin. And it is way much cheaper too!

• I like my name by trussardi
    it s soft and fresh

• I wear either Versace Bright Crystal or J'adore by Dior

• I wish I could see others opinions

• considering im allergic to smelly stuff, i prefer nothing but "natural" smell?