Is Weed a turn off to someone who doesn't smoke it?

I've noticed i attract a lot of girls who dont smoke. I try not get lead them on because i feel like if i told them they wouldn't accept it. To me it shouldn't matter but i understand, I wouldn't want to be seen as a bad influence.Is Weed a turn off to someone who doesn't smoke it??
  • Yes, smoking weed is a turn off
  • No, smoking weed isn't a turn off

1914

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really sure of the meaning of "turn off" but maybe?
    I would worry for his health...

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be turn off for me. I don't care if other people do that, sure, their freedom, but I care about what concerns me. Smoking, drinking or anything in that area just points out certain things, which I percieve (and fail to see otherwise) as weakness of personality.
    How about NOT being on anything? Huh? What about not being in some intoxicated state? How about percieveing reality sharply, having fast reflexec, sharp mind…? Beingh high or anything like that…that's easy. I don't want that. It's not even usefull. Imagine being in nature. You'd die, because some animal would kill and eat you, because you would have slow reflexes and couldn't see and hear properly.
    So what about the opposite of this? That's something admirable.