Is Weed a turn off to someone who doesn't smoke it?

I've noticed i attract a lot of girls who dont smoke. I try not get lead them on because i feel like if i told them they wouldn't accept it. To me it shouldn't matter but i understand, I wouldn't want to be seen as a bad influence.Is Weed a turn off to someone who doesn't smoke it??
  • Yes, smoking weed is a turn off
    Vote A
  • No, smoking weed isn't a turn off
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really sure of the meaning of "turn off" but maybe?
    I would worry for his health...

4|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be turn off for me. I don't care if other people do that, sure, their freedom, but I care about what concerns me. Smoking, drinking or anything in that area just points out certain things, which I percieve (and fail to see otherwise) as weakness of personality.
    How about NOT being on anything? Huh? What about not being in some intoxicated state? How about percieveing reality sharply, having fast reflexec, sharp mind…? Beingh high or anything like that…that's easy. I don't want that. It's not even usefull. Imagine being in nature. You'd die, because some animal would kill and eat you, because you would have slow reflexes and couldn't see and hear properly.
    So what about the opposite of this? That's something admirable.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• I know such people, they don't smoke and hate on everyone who does. Some girls will even dump a guy for that. For me personally it doesn't really matter. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I partake; weed smells and feels stupendous.

Personally, the turn-off would be if they "smoked weed errday"

0|1
    0|0
  • For personal reasons it would be hard for me to be with someone who smokes weed.

0|3
    0|0
  • Totally. I hate the smell and sometimes it makes me nauseous and uncomfortable.

0|2
    1|0
  • I really don’t mind weed. I smoke occasionally but even when I didn’t I had nothing against it.

0|2
    0|0
  • For me it’s not a turn off and I don’t smoke it

0|1
    0|0
  • Kinda yeah smoking is a turn off for me so

0|1
    0|0
  • It is.

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn’t bother me just don’t do it too much.

0|1
    0|0
  • Turn off to the max!

0|1
    0|0
  • I just can't handle the smell...

0|1
    0|0
  • turn off and i don’t smoke it

0|2
    0|0
  • It is a turn off

0|1
    0|0
  • This may have been a reason why my crush decided to stop pursuing me. I told him I don't smoke. Although I did mention how some of my friends do. Personally, it would be not much of a turn off

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t date anyone who smokes anything (even cigarettes). I don’t care if anyone does it because it’s their life not mine but I wouldn’t date someone who did it.

0|1
    0|0
    • What is its for a medical reason?

• Yeah. Second hand smoking is a thing and I don’t want to be sick plus it kills you and I don’t want to have to loose someone I love

• I vape my thc so it isn't bad it's like oven baking the leaves for the medicine

• The reason that I don't like it is because it's usually accompanied with immaturity or poor coping skills (not always, but I've observed it in a lot of cases). It really boils down to, "What's the reason behind why he does weed?"
    Find yourself a girl that smokes, or is open to smoking. Smoke weed together- it'll be a good time.❤

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys who smoke tend to not have the same level of morals as me overall (that’s a generalization and there are exceptions) but they also tend to not have big goals in life and the characteristics that follow are just a huge turn off.

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s a bother.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I am very much For hippy, but it's not my drug of choice. Dionysus actually has extra breasts swelled with lager beer, I'm going to be suckling on this puppies tomorrow.

0|1
    0|0
  • To a lot of us non smokers it is a turn off. But it isn't necessarily the weed. It is often about the person who needs it. Is what makes them need it point out something about them?

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn't care as long as it doesn't limit your mental capacity of common sense

0|1
    0|0
  • I smoke DMT only.
    Take that shit to another level!

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not a turn off I don't smoke it.

It's a turn off if it is a bad habit and becomes a natural expense.

However Cigs are fucking disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoking weed is a nasty habit-and illegal in this country.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe not to all non-smokers, but yeah it's a turn off for me, and I don't smoke.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really don’t mind weed. I smoke occasionally but even when I didn’t I had nothing against it.

I get life

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be a deal breaker for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • It is a turn off for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can date someone who smokes weed

0|1
    0|0