Are there guys out there that are respectful gentleman?

So i guess im picky when it comes to the opposite sex. Im old school, i like guys askin to go on a date, paying for dinner and being a gentleman. Not the other way around. Do thet even exist anymore?

So i went out with this guy and because he asked me to hang out he thought i was gonna sleep with him. Like wtf nooooo. Then becauss he didn't get what he wanted he started calling me a bitch and a bunch of not right names like wtf. Really. Is that how guys are now a days. What happened to those guys giving flowers to the girl. Opening the door and basically treating her like a princess. Do they not exist anymore?

Or what about this other dude askin me out through text. Like text is not a problem but i would think if u liked her u would tried in person to persuade her to go out with u. And if she says no through text would u call her a bitch again?

Nowadays thats all the dudes i run into. Its disappointing.

2499

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a first date with a lady last night. I picked her up at her condo. I opened the car door for her. When we got to the restaurant, I helped her remove her wrap and to get seated. I paid for our meal; she has much more money that I do, but I would never consider asking her to pay for anything. When she invited me back to her condo for a drink after dinner, I did not assume that she wanted to have sex. In fact, I hoped that was not what she intended, because I want a woman who does not jump into bed with every guy on the first date. At the end of the evening, I gave her a good night kiss and told her that I want to see her again. We decided to see each other again next weekend. I told her it was a wonderful first date and then said good night. By my standards, it was a wonderful first date and I look forward to seeing her again

We are not yet extinct. I think some guys in your generation get the idea. I think it is more common among the better educated, more intelligent younger guys.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • As you can tell our generation of s all care Bout women's ass and tits. We got hoes at the gym working out the ads everyday. We got men *cough* I mean children looking for curves then the females face and personality. We got hoes looking for a guy with a good body a shit ton of money more than personality. To end things off. I just wanna say was born into wrong generation

• @123Justice123 We are just getting to know each other, but she is the kind of woman who would be a great wife!

• Thats the spirit 😊❤

Most Helpful Girl

• i have only dated guys who are gentlemen.
    if i don't like the way they talk to me i block them or play them then toss them away... its easy to tell the intend of a guy when you know what you want.
    sometimes you read between the lines from text messages or from a few phone calls...

if they dont want to call you the time you want them, drop them. if they dont sound like a gentleman over text, drop them.

you will have to learn to go through a lot of guys who have been spoiled by stupid girls nowadays. sadly but true.

there are guys out there who will treat you right when you "train" them...
    dont go out with them till they have called you enough times that they are the one who pursued you over the phone, who asked about you and care about you. then asked what are some fun things he has in mind to do when out on a date... its a learning experence for you and him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Okay but you have to show interest too, this isn’t a one way street

• when you train them, we are not dogs you misandrist sexist bitch.

• @markxcds
      it took a few sessions to train my boyfriend how to have sex with me. he is really good at it now and happy. i am his first.
      other women trained him to be a little boy that he had no clue how to treat a woman.

life is a learing experience... even at my age or at 60, you will encounter differences between two partners.
      being with another human being is hard work and it is those who is willing to go through such journey with one person that will understand and appriecate he/she is truly worth the journey...

nowadays, most get into the hook up culture and have no idea what it means to love yourself and the others in a very very deep level.

i love my man, if you treat me well, i will give you back what you give me...
      good luck with your journey...