What do guys really want from online dating?

I have been back on online dating for a couple of months. You can be having really nice conversations then they just go quiet or the topic turns to sex. It is very disheartening.

533

Most Helpful Guy

• Situations below are in order of rarity. First situation is the most common and the last one is rare.
    1. You try to talk to a guy and he comes off as some person who is hungry for sex or his life is all about sex
    2. You try to talk to a guy and he seems like a nice guy, but it ends up in topics related to sex.
    3. You try to talk to a guy and he seems nice, you even go on a date but turns out someone fake.
    4. He turns our to be the same guy on date, but he seems a little awkward or his personality is little different from the man you talked online.
    5. Finally, a genuine man.

• I tried online dating but here most girls that I found online are often prostitutes who just give me their numbers to book them, girls who give me their Kik to buy their nudes, women who look for hookups (these are rare) and girls who are looking for relationships, but it gets very tough to find them and I don't have time to look out for them. I try to meet girls in my real life like in my university or in my social circle or maybe some religious or community place I use dating apps these days for only sexting. I am the guy on #2 on my list.

• There is no reason to hide it because I have met some girls on here who do the same and they are not shy about it so why I should be. Personally, I think online dating has become a means to an end which is sex.

• Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• Been there like two weeks ago and was on it for like a year and only just found someone who is very sweet you just need too filter them and be very picky you'll get someone if I can you can XD. As for your question I geathered just sex I have no idea why they choose a dating site and not a ex trolling site.

• Yeah I have spoken to nice guys then they just go weird. I have been picky too. Hopefully I will have the luck you are having now. Thanks

• @DivAngel
      Picky in what ways?

• Honest, caring and easy going. But you find very people that are that where I live so it is considered picky.