If im cooking him dinner is it a date?

So I'm in love with this guy and we have a history ( met him whilst I was in an abusive marriage, we became close friends, I eventually left my abusive marriage with my 3 beautiful children) we never got together in the end he went through a downward spiral of drugs and pretty much couldn't make up his mind what he wanted. He got accused of sexual assault but I managed to save him when I found evidence of it being a lie. We became really close and one evening started kissing etc so another night I was suppose to meet him he said could it just be platonic as he thought he'd met someone. I told him my feelings for him and said that I need to stay away from him he said he didn't want to lose me as a friend. I stayed away anyway and he continues to message me telling me how his life is getting better and he'd got a proper job and that he missed me so much. So 3 months down the line I am meeting him Wednesday night, we organised that I'd come to his and I'd cook us dinner ( he said he'd buy dessert I asked him what he said it's a suprise) we are going to watch some movies and stuff. Would you say this is a romantic settings for or do you think this guys has it in his head that it's just a friendly meeting? I have gone around his place before so it's not the first... most times led to kissing and stuff but other times it was just for a laugh and playing Xbox etc. If im cooking him dinner is it a date??

16

Most Helpful Guy

• You have asked this once!! If I am correct lol... but yeah it is one of the sweetest date I can ever imagine.

Most Helpful Girl

• y'all use a lot of "x"

• Is that a good thing?

• replace them with eggplant emojis, its 2018 dammit

What Guys Said 5

• It's seems like a date to me, depends on how it goes down the line I guess. And on how he goes with it.

• Only the details who can tell if it's a date or close and intimate souls dinner, both ways it will end up in bed I'm assuming :D
    Well, if you include any romantic detail, it will be more like a date, as of candles and the rest..

• Depends on how u cook the meal ^^

• That's even cuter than a date๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• seems like a date, even tho cooking for someone doesn't make it a date

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!