How does it feel to be in the 'friendzone'?

How does it feel to be in the 'friendzone'??

540

Most Helpful Guy

• It blows. All you want to do is be with this person and they see you as only a friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• It feels like: “Man, I love you, you are my best friend and I really really wish you were interested in me... but you think of me like nothing more than a friend... So I’ll say nothing and admire you and hope you take a hint.” Then, when they don’t, you feel hurt that your bestie doesn’t like you to the same degree and it becomes embarrassing and hard to be around them for a bit...

• And the pain keeps growing and you feel horrible and unloveable and like you’ll never be able to have a relationship with someone because if your friend couldn’t like you that way, who could?

What Guys Said 39

• Terrible. You see the one you love being with someone else, you see her in her worst moments, you're always here for her, and whenever she tells you something good in her love life, you have to be happy, or pretend to be.
    The worst is probably when she says "If I wasn't with my boyfriend, I think I'll be with you". Yeah, well, you're with your boyfriend and not with me, thanks for telling me i'm just a spare tire.

• On the one hand I feel disappointed, not having the luck which her boyfriend has now, but on the other hand I'm happy that I don't have the stress of a relationship

• It's not something you're constantly agonizing over. It just rubs you the wrong way when you're directly confronted with it. Eventually you just stop caring and move on.

• Like being with your best freind and regularly getting your heart played with.

• Like painful death

• A waste of time, the moment I know I'm in the friendzone and don't see myself coming out of it, I move on.

• Never been in it.

Either I've just let go of whatever crush or whatever I had on them and we were friends or I ceased to be part of the girls life.

• Depends. Sometimes it feels like a kick in the balls, other times it feels like failing a test you studied like crazy for.

• Terrible.

• ONEitis - an unhealthy psychological dependency that is the direct result of the continuous socialization of the soulmate myth in pop culture.

• If a girl is not interested just move on to another one. Feminine energy is abundant.

• It's awful. Especially when you're really into him/her. Like even thought you're happy that you're friends with them, you're also sad since that's all you guys ever will be.

• Hurts if you were really into that girl... Like not just a hookup thng... But you really felt something... And hurts wen u see her with someone else

• I forgot.

• My ex tried to friendzone me and it only made me do stupid things out of fear that I regret. How could someone expect you to stay calm in a situation like that?

• Well back when I used to stay there it felt like I failed at life, but now I just leave

• I don't know, when I get friend zoned I move on. Not the end of the world.

• Depends how greedy you are. I take it as "it's better than nothing"

• It's not a good place to be in, get out of there asap

• good

• I was pretty indifferent about it.

• You tell me, I don't have friends.

• It's the worst place to move into. You know you love her.. you know that she can never be your. Also you know that she's going to be someone's

• You have to watch the girl you love treat you like you’re nothing to her. It sucks, and depending on who you are, it’s hard to let go of the girl who friend zoned you.

• Lol no female responses😂😂😂😂😂

• It's felt horrible until I got out of it

• fine if you know how to move on an date again

• It suck and it does not last eventually one finds a bf/gf and moves on.

• NeverBeInOne

• It sucks

• Lol ask all of your male friends

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 4

• It's awesome! I love having friends!

• Sucks and then you move on.

• Sucks, because I wish I could just have one date with him.

• Preferred. lol