Would you ever be in an open relationship?

Have you ever been in one and if so, what was the experience like?

1550

Most Helpful Guy

• Open as in we both sleep with other people, no. Open as in we occasionally include a third party? I'll never be the one to bring it up, I don't want her thinking she's not enough, but if she brought it up I'd be on board

• Would gender matter? If she wanted another girl in your bed? Another guy? If you brought in a second female, how "hands on" would you expect your wife to be with her? If it was another guy, how physical would you allow yourself to get with him? Perhaps instead of inviting an individual into the bedroom, a couple would suit you better? Just curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I was in an open relationship. It seems difficult to handle sometimes because you have to keep in mind your jealousy and your partner's feelings. I think it would require respect and trust between you and your partner and enough maturity to make it work. The relationship can be very beneficial but poisonous if you don't keep your people and emotions in check. I was allowed to date other guys and other girls for a while, but then my guy's jealousy kept firing up so I chose to stop dating other people and now only keep to my boyfriend. It was fun, and we'll do it again later, but for the moment we are just focusing on each other.