What does it mean when a guy acts like he's your boyfriend and still flirts with you but won't commit?

What does it means when a guy act like he's your boyfriend and still flirt with u but won't commit??

422

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe cause he's not trying to make promises he can't keep? i mean do you rather have a guy that declares to love you but leave you the next day or a guy that says he doesn't know if he'll stay with you forever but will never cheat on you in his life? ^^

• Yeah that make sense but i'm so confused when a guy is interested he will go straight on

• He doesn't want to commit i'm so confused cause he want more than a friendship

• he obviously wants sex XD that doesn't mean that he won't stay with you, if you turn out to fit well together. but you just can't decide this before you know if you fit well together or not :D and understandably he wants to have sex, cause sex is fun. and if you don't end up to be a perfect match, you at least had some fun along the way of finding that out :P i mean why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• It means that he probably likes his options to be open?