What does it mean when a guy acts like he's your boyfriend and still flirts with you but won't commit?

What does it means when a guy act like he's your boyfriend and still flirt with u but won't commit??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe cause he's not trying to make promises he can't keep? i mean do you rather have a guy that declares to love you but leave you the next day or a guy that says he doesn't know if he'll stay with you forever but will never cheat on you in his life? ^^

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that make sense but i'm so confused when a guy is interested he will go straight on

• Show All
    • He doesn't want to commit i'm so confused cause he want more than a friendship

• he obviously wants sex XD that doesn't mean that he won't stay with you, if you turn out to fit well together. but you just can't decide this before you know if you fit well together or not :D and understandably he wants to have sex, cause sex is fun. and if you don't end up to be a perfect match, you at least had some fun along the way of finding that out :P i mean why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• It means that he probably likes his options to be open?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Could be that he wants to enter a relationship with you and is undecided or that he's just keeping you around untill something else comes along. It would depend

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he wants more than one girlfriend honesty speaking it depends on the man as me I like to make more than one girlfriend but still I would like to be honest with all

0|0
    0|0
  • Belived or not it can also be related to the way u started ur relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • He might only see you for sex or just friends only or
    it could be Friends With Benfits that's why he like
    doesn't want to commit with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • The seduction game is sometimes more exciting, or maybe he is too shy to assume, make him meet your father you will see if he is serious 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • He probably wants a casual relationship with you thats all

0|1
    0|0
  • Play hard to get, if he chases you, you have your answer

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay. How old does it say the one inquiring is?
    Well, have you ever heard of the birds and the bees?
    My goodness!
    He likes to have sex with you! Or, he hasn't yet and wants to. But, you aren't in the bigger picture he has painted.

But, it could just simply be that he has feelings, too! Maybe he has been hurt before and doesn't want it to happen again!

One word of advice. Don't let someone else steer your life! Find out from the source, not from public opinion. If you have a question for him, doesn't it make sense to ask him? Put yourself away from the question and look at it from every angle.

My answer?

We don't personally know this man so we can't possibly know his reasoning. I'd hope his intentions are good. I'd hope they were fitting with yours if that's what you want.

I wouldn't put my money on it, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he want to make physical relationship with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He only wants you to fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a good sex partner but not in love

0|0
    0|0
  • He just wants your buns.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're their toy

0|0
    0|0
  • He, s just playing around

1|0
    0|0
  • Scared

0|0
    0|0
  • Can i talk to hindi

0|0
    0|0
  • That he's deciding, maybe but maybe not

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes to fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants the P.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just to keep someone to use

0|0
    0|0
  • Friends with benefits

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It has happened to me but I am not going to let them do it anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome in our century haha

0|0
    0|0
    • Anyway he likes you but not enough and probably wants to have options or is scared of commitment. It could have a lot of reasons

• Are you guys sexually active?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes