What skills do you find impressive on women?

What impresses you the most if a woman is really good at it? Please add things in the comments or rank them. The polls should just be an inspiration

• Cooking
  • Singing
  • Volleyball/Football/Gym
    Vote C
  • Playstation Games
    Vote D
  • Dancing
    Vote E
  • Instruments
    Vote F
  • Fashion/Trends/Style
    Vote G

34175

Most Helpful Guy

• Really, anything of those are impeessive things. I find it interesting when a girl has a hobby they have a passion for.

That being said, I find it especially awesome when a girl can sing well/play an instrument. Rather, being involved in music in some fashion is a plus. This is because I’m involved in music (I play various instruments and am in a band). I love to talk about it too.

The skill level doesn’t affect how I view it either. I think it’s more passion based then skill based. With that in mind, they could honestly not even know how to play an instrument but have a passion to learn and that’d be cool. I think it’d be kind of cute teaching her how to play as well if it came to that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to advocate for cooking and dancing, because out of that list, those are the only ones in which I excel. XD

But, truthfully, I admire the heck out of anyone who can sing, play an instrument, or has any sort of fine arts skills. I have zero artistic ability, so even the most basic artistic creations (e. g., a simple guitar song or watercolour painting) impress me, whereas the more elaborate ones downright blow my mind.

What Guys Said 174

• I think the ability to think critically impresses me in anyone. And from there, if you have any hobby or skill or talent and you are really good at it, it's going to be impressive. Like I don't watch yo-yo competitions, but if you rock a yo-yo I'll be impressed. It shows that you're passionate about something, and that passion is what is impressive.

• Of your list?
    Cooking.
    I love the art of cooking, and and of course the resulting food.
    And, as someone who loves to cook, I know how complicated it can be, so I find it impressive in anyone.
    And while I do not believe in a gender roll for who should cook, it is appealing to know a woman likes, and is good at, cooking.

Other things on the list?
    I don't have the aesthetic sense to really appreciate fashion, etc. So I have to admit I don't get very impressed by people who do... because I can't even judge very well how good they are.
    Same with dancing.

Music (singing or instruments) impress me a lot, but because I have NO musical skill, it would frustrate me that I couldn't share in that experience with them, as anything more than an audience.

Gaming?
    I've been doing that much much less myself, and I'm more a single-player game type person. I would be happy to share a hobby, but I don't know about impressed.

No, for me?
    Crafting stuff (bath bombs, to wood working), or gardening. Camping/survival skills. Those things impress me. For one thing, it is interests we could share, and for another, they are difficult, practical, and have tangible end results. That's what appeals to me.

• I'm an artist and a creative so individuality, or artist talents are very sexy and impressive. Gamings cool too. I like girls who are quiet and shy around the public, but when you get them going its like you burst a bubble and its an endless stream of giggles, silliness and random chatter.

• Cooking? Don't care cuz I am really good at it. Baking though, is one of my favourites. I like when a girl is talented in baking cupcakes, pastries, et cetera.

Fashion? I like classy girls that are into vintage. But I hate girls that are always "up to date" with trends.

Instruments? Yes, for sure.

Gamer girls? Probably right at the top of my list.

Gym? I like girls that are fit but I hate the types that post gym pictures on instagram.

Dancing? Yes, if they know how to do ballroom. I don't like these modern styles like twerking and hip hop et cetera.

• For me, personally. I think it's whether or not they're able to spend time with me. Most guys take a passive approach to love, sitting around maybe talking to their girlfriend lately but I'm pretty proactive. Spending time with the girl I like tops everything. So style, singing, etc. Doesn't matter much as long as they got a personality that fits well, everything is good

• Honestly I am fucking amazed and turned on by classic wife skills. Cooking, cleaning, sewing, first and teaching. Just generally showing she gives a shit about other people.

I also really love it when a woman can sing or do another art. Call me old fashioned.

• 1. Intelligence/knowledge
    2. Singing
    3. Cooking
    4. Instruments
    5. Volleyball/Football/Gym
    6. Dancing
    7. Playstation Games
    8. Fashion/Trends/Style

• PLAYSTATION GAMES?
    what is this?
    20th century?
    if it was "video games" id be ok with it but there is a lot more ways tovplay games and on a playstation, its just not ok
    computers are better and more fun but yeah
    also as a computer i dont mean MAC or any of those "girly brats" apple products mac can't run minesweeper in constant 60fps ffs

oooof my fruatration is out
    sorry had to do it because you most likely have no god damn idea how gaming works
    but ok you probably dont care
    again sorry, i had to

• lol hat crawled up your ass

• Meanwhile that might be true & m a PC gamer myself, there’s still no fucking need to start whining about it - then again you’re 17 so that might explain it. It’s just not a huge deal to get so triggered over like damn let people spend their money how they’d like.. I haven’t met one single person who doesn’t prefer PC over any other thing just as well as I haven’t met anyone who feels so strongly about this

• nah i was triggered for "playstation games" but im sorry if i fucked up somewhere
      all i wanted to do is tell you to put videogames

and yeah spend your money how you like,

• I always fall for the vocalists. Also actresses (and I don't mean film starts, I mean actresses in regional theater). Musicians and writers and artists in any medium are all attractive. I've also crushed on women I have seen dancing.

• I wouldn't say a particular skill is attractive but just that they're dedicated to a hobby or passion is what's attractive to me, that they can go on talking about it endlessly as just watch as they get happy talking about it and loss your self in listening to their passion

• Big fan of dancing, singing, and instruments.

My girlfriend can sketch pretty well, and I really like that.

My favorite though? Total lack of a gag reflex.

• I have danced since I was 3 and teach it part-time. I love a woman who can dance. I al. so love plausible women. The type that can engage you in an enthralling debate.

• Cooking. 80% of young women couldn't cook a decent meal for you if their life depended on it. Or if your life depended on it. Also, empathy. Women are so obsessed with themselves now. "Me me me. I need my man to do this. My man has to be able to do this. And be like this. And make this much. And drive this kind of car." They NEVER mention what they offer to a relationship. Probably because it's nothing.

• The way they run their mouth they don't ever shut up

• Singing. It'd be awesome to date a girl with a beautiful voice. Though instruments are also good

• Anything that is not traditional for a woman like playing sports, being a metal singer, fixing a car, and be career focus

• https://i.imgur.com/XDj8LMi.png

I don't know about you, but I'm impressed.

• Cooking
    Sing
    Draw
    Video Games

I think we find attractiveness in creative outlets, not only things we like doing ourselves but also things we know we can't.

• I like it when she's driven and motivated. Lazy people who just sit around saying how bored they are just does my head in.

• Martial arts and various sports, so I voted gym.

• I think it can be everything. I like when people in gerneral have a passion. It makes them interessting and stuck out from the crowd. It shows that this person can be persistent + if a conversation is dying you can ask them about it and usualy even shy persons start explaining passionately.

• Karate, or another martial art.

• Girls who can sing are adorable, but I'm honestly biased towards dancers more.

• while cooking is awesome, i feel like if id seen a girl pull out a guitar and start playing id be like dayuum😲

• I love a woman who can cook. But not saying i can't show her cause i would.

• Drawing , the skill to smell good all the time and the skill to make a every problem bigger than it has to be😝

• We all have that last skill. :P

• It's magic.

• Yeah I guess you guys just love drama lol

• None of that is nearly as important as your desire and attraction to her guy, her level of interest. The rest of all that is way secondary.

• What? No sex?

• Cooking, because a lot of people can't do it. I also love a woman that can sing and/or play an instrument.

• having a vast knowledge and be kind and honest and loyal. others come second for me. you can buy food if she doesn't cook well , you can find a substitute for all other stuff but finding a loyal honest girl who loves you is super hard

• More from Guys
    144

What Girls Said 33

• Most men just love their food! 😂

• When she shuts up for awhile
    Impressive 👌🏼👌🏼

• Her wittiness and ability to stand up for herself.

Those are some hard, well-earned skills that I find to be the most impressive. It's a shame you didn't include them, they are pretty damn important.

• Lol most guys are impressed with cooking - a shame that something humanly fundamental, especially for women, is now a "skill" :(

• Women try to be manly so most of the women now don’t know how to cook. Men are better cooks in the west.

• Where did i say it makes you weaker? It’s just a skill woman don’t want to learn anymore. It literally makes them worthless apart from cleaning.

• @KurdishPower

That wasn't directed at you, at the women preaching against cooking lol

Cooking is a self sufficient skill, eating is a basic need, can't feed yourself?

• I selected cooking but that doesn't mean men should use women to cook for them, this is a skill essential for everyone

• Dancing is such a turn on. I get jealous when i see a girl who can really dance. I go home and practice the move several times til i become just as good haha then i use it to tease my boyfriend

• I'd say singing, I don't think I can sing, so any girl/woman that can sing I find impressive and it also makes me feel intimidated.

• Anything that shows dedication, but particularly music. How I feel about guys.

• All of the above would make a bad bitch worth putting a ring on.

• martial arts

• I admire singing and dancing the most.

• Well, the one I'd like most is singing. I really want someone who can sing with me. Also it's a skill that takes a lot of practice. Next most impressive would be instruments and dancing. A girl who could do all of those would be a dream.

• Singing, then cooking, then dancing.

• I love women who have unique talents, who can dress whatever the fuck they want and do whatever the fuck they want and support other women instead of bringing them down and don't change themselves just because some guy told them to do so

• Anything they are passionate about

• I think anyone who can play an instrument is impressive

• Playing drums

• I think it's her own independent opinion

• Women just naturally possess this tenderness that men can never have.

• How about communication?

• Women empowerment

• 0|0
  • Grammar and instruments

• Grammar, language, and speech/word usage. Intelligence will impress anyone.

Judging by your sentence structure, you're not highly intelligent, or perhaps just lazy.

Instead of trying to acquire a skill to impress a guy, stop taking shortcuts, and develop a personality of your own. That will help you to stand out from the rest of the sheep.

• Thanks a lot! Keeping in mind that I'm Austrian and English isn't my mother tongue, I don't think it's fair to compare a 19 year old with a woman double her age;)

• I dont like that intelligent women flaunt it so much. I know some guys that are geniuses but dont show it because it looks so arrogant and gay

• So you're saying that intelligence is something that only homosexuals possess? If you really think it's "gay".

• deepthroating. the skill men are embarassed to admit... .

• Being able to love themselves

• I don't see any kind of martial or defense arts in your list!!

• anything she does better than me --> it gives me a competition and time to improve

• Cooking better than me, it makes me competitive!

• More from Girls
    3