I know the past is the past. But, i know who some of his exes are, and the images just haunt me :/ it sucks that he also keeps in contact with his exes (sparingly, but he still follows them on social media, likes their posts, etc). I deleted my social media accounts so i can work on getting over my insecurity. But, it sucks. I hate being insecure about it. I try to keep these thoughts to myself because i know he can’t change the past.
Most Helpful Guy
there are a few problems with this scenario but ill start off with the ones that mostly effect you.
1. you need to trust in yourself. by this you need to trust that you made the correct decision in dating who you are dating.
2. be honest to yourself about how you feel about him and how much grief the knowledge of his past gives you. you also need to decide if your comfortable dating him now that you are aware of this.
3. GET OVER IT. everyone has sex, everyone does things to someone and receives from someone. as long as he and you are in good health try not to think about it. this doesn't mean suppressing your feelings. get your social media game back on!
4. he needs to drop contact with his exes. that is just a recipe for disaster. ask yourself this: why in the world would someone want to contact or be friendly with their past LOVER.
5. live your life. why in the world are you tripping this hard? is he trippin? obviously not because his ass is still talking to those girls. id recommend you tell him to drop all contact. he should have had sense to do that anyway but he didn't so oh well. just remember to enjoy your life and everything you do. try to relax and have fun. also remember you can't control everyone and trust and common sense go a long way.0
Most Helpful Girl
Who's he with?
Oh that's right it's you 😊❤
You could how ever tell him how you feel.2