How can I get a guy?

So I really like this guy but he never notices me but I don't want to look like I'm actually trying to get him, I need help.

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Just talk to him. Show him you’re interested. You don’t have to go all out but dropping small hints like a smile or a hello. Starting conversation can really help. People are not oblivious to you being attracted to them. He will pick up soon.

Best of luck!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I honestly think he isn't picking up on the hints and everyday I walk past him and I always smile but he never seems to see me or he will look at the person on my right

• Well last year we were science lab partners all year and he should recognize me but I should just give up

• REALLY? Yes I would just move on because he obviously didn’t catch on then and probably won’t now. I’m sure there are other guys that peak your interest and would be interested in getting to know you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Once you’ve figured it out send me the tips 😂😂

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE