How can I get a guy?

So I really like this guy but he never notices me but I don't want to look like I'm actually trying to get him, I need help.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just talk to him. Show him you’re interested. You don’t have to go all out but dropping small hints like a smile or a hello. Starting conversation can really help. People are not oblivious to you being attracted to them. He will pick up soon.

Best of luck!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I honestly think he isn't picking up on the hints and everyday I walk past him and I always smile but he never seems to see me or he will look at the person on my right

• Show All
    • Well last year we were science lab partners all year and he should recognize me but I should just give up

• REALLY? Yes I would just move on because he obviously didn’t catch on then and probably won’t now. I’m sure there are other guys that peak your interest and would be interested in getting to know you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Once you’ve figured it out send me the tips 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Ask his friends about him. Those friends will definitely tell him and then you just try and start a conversation with him.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm not a popular girl but he is a popular guy and his friends don't want to listen to me. I'm not one of those weird losers I'm more of I know everyone but I don't talk to everyone

• Show All
    • Yes because the cheerleader wants it for the publicity but I want him for him and not for who he hanks out with

• It's going to be difficult but try and catch him when he is alone and just talk to him. Tell him how you feel and hopefully it works out for you.
      All you can do is be open and honest.

• Just try and talk to him, text him. Get to know him. Be yourself, if he doesn't like the way you are then it may not work but if it goes good then go for it. Hood luck on that. 👌

0|1
    0|0
  • It's okay to try to get him/her in this sort of initial phase. When you end up together it should always be around equally trying to do things for each other

0|0
    0|0
  • You could look like you're trying to get him. That might work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? That sounds like a terrible way of trying to get a guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yell out i want dick

0|1
    1|0
  • if he's not in to you, don't try. he's not in to you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes