Am I just a hookup to him?

nothing6795
I met a guy a few weeks back at a pub (he works there) we had good chemistry from the moment we met. He started talking to me & I ended up getting his number, every time I went back there while he was working we would flirt. One night he bought me my drinks, and the next time he bought me one while he was working. He also paid for my coat check. (I told him that he didn't have to do that) we made out one night. I was going to go to his place but I was too drunk. He helped me with my coat at the end of the night. Later that week, we met up for drinks around 11 at a restaurant for drinks. He even asked if I was hungry. We talked for 2 hrs before going to his place. He also paid for my drinks. We hooked up. When I woke up I noticed he had his arm around me all night, and continued to cuddle me the next day. We ended up hooking up in the morning, he was also rubbing my back and running his fingers through my hair, telling me how cute I was, etc. kissing my forehead and holding my hand, he kept looking at me and being very sweet. We talked for a little over 1/2 hrs about random stuff & our personal lives. He also told me I could lay down with him for as long as I like. He even brushed the ash from my smoke off my coat while we were outside smoking and said he would get me an uber home. I told him it was unnecessary and I would call myself a taxi home but he insisted. Before I left his roommate came and talked with us for a minute or two (also works where he does) he wasn't trying to hide me or acting sneaky about me being there. He even walked me outside, (with his hands behind me) kissed me goodbye told me he had an amazing time & we should do it again soon and told me to text him when I get home safe. It's been 2 days since that and we haven't really talked over text much but I know he had to work and I get the feeling that he's not a big texter. Do you think that he's genuinely into me or was just being a gentlemen?
+1 y
Also, I just want to add that I don't know why he would pay for all of my stuff, and even my uber on the way out when we already had sex. I don't get why he would kiss my forehead and act all cute with me, sit there and talk to me for almost 2 hours the next day, if he was just using me? The confusing part is how he's not texting me except for the day that I left. To be fair, I didn't reply to his last text as It was just him saying he just got home from work which was at 3am. thoughts?
Am I just a hookup to him?
4
0