Is he not over his Ex? Or maybe they are still seeing each other?

Ok so I haven’t been seeing this guy for too long about 2 months ok but things got weird last night Ok well it started out with his ex called him and he’s like “ oh it was her birthday a few days ago so I wished her a happy birthday and she’s probably just calling back to say thanks” and doesn’t answer the phone. She calls again and I was like answer it and so he did and he’s like “hey can I call you back sometime tomorrow I have company over” then he has a second ex call him also and he answered it and again said he had company over can I call you back tomorrow. Am I getting played here? He seems like a really nice guy and he’s not just about sex we go out on dates an things like that. Am I overreacting?

520

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what type of person he is so here I go. I use to keep intouch with all my ex's. But it at first was really weird talking to them when my current girl friend were around. I have a really strong set of morals tho. I have never cheated on any girl friend, or slept with any of my friends girl friends, and some of them tried to get me in bed. Most of my ex's wanted me back and I told them that I know longer loved them, and we were better friends than boyfriend girlfriend. So do you truly know what type of man he is, if not trust your instincts.

Most Helpful Girl

• You definitely need trust in a relationship, but trust is not the same thing as blind faith. Follow your gut, and if something seems suspicious, pay attention to that feeling. In this case I think you’re right to worry. There’s no reasonable explanation for him to have exes calling him left and right like that.