Is he not over his Ex? Or maybe they are still seeing each other?

Ok so I haven’t been seeing this guy for too long about 2 months ok but things got weird last night Ok well it started out with his ex called him and he’s like “ oh it was her birthday a few days ago so I wished her a happy birthday and she’s probably just calling back to say thanks” and doesn’t answer the phone. She calls again and I was like answer it and so he did and he’s like “hey can I call you back sometime tomorrow I have company over” then he has a second ex call him also and he answered it and again said he had company over can I call you back tomorrow. Am I getting played here? He seems like a really nice guy and he’s not just about sex we go out on dates an things like that. Am I overreacting?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what type of person he is so here I go. I use to keep intouch with all my ex's. But it at first was really weird talking to them when my current girl friend were around. I have a really strong set of morals tho. I have never cheated on any girl friend, or slept with any of my friends girl friends, and some of them tried to get me in bed. Most of my ex's wanted me back and I told them that I know longer loved them, and we were better friends than boyfriend girlfriend. So do you truly know what type of man he is, if not trust your instincts.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You definitely need trust in a relationship, but trust is not the same thing as blind faith. Follow your gut, and if something seems suspicious, pay attention to that feeling. In this case I think you’re right to worry. There’s no reasonable explanation for him to have exes calling him left and right like that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• i think you might be overreacting a little but honestly i would just talk to him about it one of the biggest problems couples have is not communicating. i'am not saying accuse him of anything, but just tell him that you thought it was strange and ask him to explain

0|0
    2|0
    • It doesn't even sound like they're a couple. sounds like she sees more. it's only two months and she's already monitoring b his calls

• Show All
    • How does she know each girl is his ex though?

• @lilmissumshine i would think because he told her but why don't you ask her not me

• Maybe he just wants to talk to you when he's with you. Maybe he doesn't know how you'll feel listening to a hour long convo with his ex who he's friends with while you're twiddling your thumbs and waiting lol

1|1
    0|0
  • No you're not overreacting, but I am curious as to how you knew that these were exs who were calling? If so, then he is most definitely playing you.

0|0
    0|1
    • How is she played when there's no "status" involved? she said she's seeing the guy not dating and it's only been 2 months

• Show All
    • Girl yeah make sure you're not a rebound. something seems weird

• Titles mean nothing to some guys

• OP my honest opinion. Confront him about it. If you are satisfied with his response then tread lightly. Otherwise drop that like a bag of bricks. Sounds very strange to me. Gl

0|0
    0|0
  • No.. He's keeping his options open... and you should remember this, never make someone a priority when you are his option

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont know if you are getting played but it is definitely a red flag

0|2
    0|0
  • I wouldn't necessarily say he's playing you. Is it only exes he gets calls from?

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I'm confused like what's the title? she just said seeing so I assumed she's just there. like are they dating or not?

• Show All
    • Bc he might not see her the way she sees him. especially if it's only two months

• Life is complicated. You're going to need to be assertive and demand answers you need. Are kids involved from his previous relationship?

0|1
    0|0
  • Well unless he talks to his exes a lot and you just don’t know it. Maybe he is still friends with them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do your homework and be thorough. If he is, then dump his ass. If not, then stop being crazy. It's not that difficult

0|0
    0|0
    • Why should she dump him? they've only been "seeing" each other for 2 months. they aren't together

• Show All
    • That's true too I see what u mean

• Then it's not a monogamous relationship. It's a friends with benefits or whatever. The question didn't need to have been asked.

• Nothing is more obvious than a fullmoon, something is wrong😐

0|1
    0|0
  • You’re played

0|1
    0|0
  • He may have some beneficial friends.

0|2
    0|0
  • your getting played hard

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I wouldn't trust it.

1|0
    0|1
  • Going back to your ex is a bad idea

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I think you are but be cautious

0|0
    0|0
  • Your not overreacting

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's still in touch with his ex at all it's a red flag

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Personally i wouldn't keep seeing him. I'm not okay with ex's especially more than one. Thats just me though. It could just be a friends thing. Its up to you if you're willing to take that risk. It does seem a little weird to me though. Her calling more than once in a short amount of time and a second ex in the same night trying to get ahold of him. Thats not normal in my experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not getting played. keyword you have only been "seeing" him for two months.

0|1
    0|0
  • He could choose not telling you about it but he does. I think he wants you to trust him and have nothing to be afraid of

0|1
    0|0
  • If you have a bad feeling about this, run for your own sake.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes