Do forehead kisses mean anything?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the person. For me it means a lot and is a deep show of affection, but I have friends for whom it’s just a friendly joke thing to do. Sorry I can’t be of more help, but it turns out people are irregular and differ from specimen to specimen.

On the majority though, I think for most it means a whole lot a lot.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• Forehead Kisses: A Sign of Deep Affection. ... If your friend kisses you on your forehead, it means that he wants to be there for you even if you are just friends. It shows how much he cares for you. It means that you mean a lot more to him than his other friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it very affectionate. I believe it shows you see that person as family, not just a romantic partner

0|0
    0|0
  • Huh difficult to say. sign of attentions. But probably not love as you expect. Depending the context what there is between you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forehead kisses have always seemed like something parents do to children. It could mean that a guy cares deeply about a girl and wants to protect her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally I think of a kiss on the forehead for someone who is sick or mentally unwell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, well I think so, if I had a partner who was upset I would kiss her forhead and hug her to show I care

0|0
    0|0
  • it means Thoughtful, grateful, appreciated, kind and loved

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It means a lot. When you give forehead Kiss, it implies that you fo care for them. And silent promise that you will always be with them

0|0
    0|0
  • It means someone loves you, cares for you and is ready to protect you

0|0
    0|0
  • i would do it when i wanna show love to a girl and at the same time not be sexual. so she can feel safe and protected

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes,
    It means a lot.
    I do a forehead kiss to only the ones I really love.
    Even with those who are just friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on who and the context. Always keep those two questions in mind before you answer that question

0|0
    0|1
  • So much, esteem, real lovely. Not even need to be as boy/girl friend love.

0|1
    0|0
  • They mean a lot, if your forehead is normally at the height of my lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • Means the kisser care About the one whom he/she kiss

0|0
    0|0
  • Forehead kiss is sign of love and care, if a guy kiss you on forehead he care for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it means l love all of the girl

1|0
    0|0
  • They mean absolutely nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • depends from who

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just a sign of care

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• Forehead kisses are so cuuute ! I love them Haha ! They mean love and security for me ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • To me when my boyfriend kisses my forehead it means he’s comforting me and I feel safe whenever he does that I don't know why I love it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • when i do that it means i care, plus affection in public-so not sexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • A sign of Endearment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they're scaredy cats still

0|0
    0|0
  • Respect

0|0
    0|0
  • Feeling cuddly