Chasing in Love?

My mom always told me it’s better to be chased in loved rather than to do the chasing.

Would you rather... Chasing in Love?

• Be chased by someone who adores and loves you but you don’t feel the same about them
    78%(14)70%(56)Vote68%(42)
  • Chase someone you love and adore but doesn’t feel the same about you
    22%(4)30%(24)Vote32%(20)

Most Helpful Guy

• The horror of chasing someone that dont feel the same

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm... neither is particularly appealing, tbh... I hate hurting guys... but I don’t want to be hurt either...

What Guys Said 17

• Realistically neither. But I'd rather chase a person not caring what they think of me than be chased and feel like an asshole for not reciprocating (I've experienced it and it really just sucks).

• I'd like to be chased

• I can handle rejection but it is hearthbreaking to see a girl wasting her emotions on you when there is no hope that you two will ever come together

• Voted, but neither. This rule applies to alcohol better than it does to love.
    Never be the most drunk person in the room is good life advice. Never be the one chasing in love? That's not how good relationships work at all. You should be chasing anything.

• Well if everyone wants to be chased, who's doing the chasing?

• Neither. I'm a grown man, so I don't play games. "Hard to get" is for children, and I don't date children.

• Being loved by somebody you don't love but care for is an incredibly hard thing to see.

• give me the girl

• I mean if I'm being chased, then I'll just friendzone.

• I don't play games, hard to get is childishness.

• truly I like being chased if I am intrested in that person. I don't chase anymore because I am tired of losing my identity of who I am. But I have been single for 7 years now. What a record for me.

• This is an interesting viewpoint but I totally get it. I personally like being chased since people try to better themselves for you.

• Fucking neither, mate. Working together is how shit gets done as adults.

• Depends on the person u love. If u get feel first u should chase n if he gets he will. Depends on situation n how good he is

• How about we do some strange concept of "teamwork" and leave the shenanigans aside?

• ya, guys like doing the chasing more than the actual catch

• Its the content of the journey that makes a lasting relationship

What Girls Said 4

• Be chased by someone who adores and loves you but you don’t feel the same about them, other sounds terrible lol.

• I would rather be single.

• Neither. I didn't vote. It's more about liking being pursued by someone you like and sometimes playing hard to get is the part people like. Not chasing or being chased by someone who has not even the slightest interest. It's pointless.

• I agree though chasing can be fun.