Have you ever dated outside of your race? How did your family ( and their family) take it?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe 'race' in the old sense exists anymore, and prefer to 'judge not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.' Culture and upbringing are more important in a relationship anyway,.

Most of my family wouldn't care, excepting a few rednecks on my mom's side of the family. I don't care what they think anyway. If I'm dating someone, they don't have a say in the matter and can like it or lump it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes with my boyfriend atm and race doesn't matter, my family doesn't want me to stay with him because they want me to study only, but they know him well

5|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Everyone knows that you risk losing credit with your race when you date outside of your race but if the Love is Beautiful enough then nothing will matter and all the b******* will melt away and all you will see is the love love is something you feel and if you feel it maybe it's worth giving it a try

1|0
    0|0
  • My family is chill they dont over react about anything they just dont me to date someone who is trashy and im generally pretty good at picking nice girls so all is good in the books of Braedon 🙏🙏🙏

1|0
    0|0
  • I dated a Latina. My mom wasn't happy, but that's cause she was an alcoholic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, many times. My family welcome with open arms. Not from the backwards part of the world when it comes to this subject.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was like any normal day actually at our house. It was just the her family that had the problem...

1|0
    0|0
  • My parent's had no problem with it and neither did theirs

1|0
    0|0
  • More than a few times. Most of my family was as accepting as always, my grandmother was the only one who hated me for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I would never do that. My only sexual experiences outside of my race have been with Asian and negro prostitutes. Plus a one-night stand with a Puerto Rican once.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have, and I never really asked them. Most of the members of my family just want me to be happy so I'm sure they didn't mind

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't. But I would. I wouldn't care what my family would think. I'm sure they wouldn't care either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Still looking for an attractive Asian- they are a rare breed

0|0
    1|1
  • I would date outside of my race. My family don't care i have biracial cousins.

0|0
    0|0
  • Race and nation. Honestly nation is providing more complexity in relationship then race

0|0
    0|0
  • No. And I won't neither unless she is Indian or Arab only.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... it's my life... my family respects that and don't interfere

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how family members are.. are they rude or calm enough to listen

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much all the time. My parents don’t care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always and they don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven’t but I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i have i dated a white girl once. her mom was cool with it but i think her dad was a little racist. my parents were just happy i wasn't gay lol

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Yes. My parents didn’t care. As long as I’m happy, then they are good with it. Their family... some have care and some haven’t.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Currently (black &white) . My family was fine. His family had to get used to not saying the "n word", but they accepted me immediately.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.
    This is never even thought of in our house.
    Only the character of the person is looked at.
    Are they honest?
    Do they have a good heart?

0|0
    0|0
  • I never dated anyone outside my race yet
    I know my family wouldn't like it at all if I date someone outside my race

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah my ex boyfriend was Ashkenazi lol my family didn't care at all

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, one guy's mom wished I was blonde and white.. She took me to the salon to fix me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah and my mom was happy I was dating

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes