Have you ever dated outside of your race? How did your family ( and their family) take it?

821

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe 'race' in the old sense exists anymore, and prefer to 'judge not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.' Culture and upbringing are more important in a relationship anyway,.

Most of my family wouldn't care, excepting a few rednecks on my mom's side of the family. I don't care what they think anyway. If I'm dating someone, they don't have a say in the matter and can like it or lump it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes with my boyfriend atm and race doesn't matter, my family doesn't want me to stay with him because they want me to study only, but they know him well

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE