Would you date me based on these characteristics?

Would you date me based on these characteristics?Men 20 - 40 years old, from these characteristics, would you date me? Please be honest, but polite!

- Female, 19.
- 5'6 (120-125lbs)
- Slim with more prominent curves
- Long dark hair
- Virgin (inexperienced, in general)
- Symmetrical features (at least what I'm told)
- Asian, but mistaken for South American

- Doesn't drink/smoke
- Eats Mediterranean diet (fish, veggies, etc)
- No social media
- Very private
- Homeschool graduate
- Reserved (not into casual hook-ups)
- Friendly with every one
- Works part-time
- Book lover (Camus, Steinbeck, Henry Miller - I could go on!)
- Dog lover
- Guilty pleasure: overpriced coffee
Updates:
* No tattoos, either

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything but your age/experience works for me. The "book lover" was a nice touch.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ever since I was 15, I've always been told I looked older. And yeah, my limited experience sometimes makes me a little insecure. I'm at a point where I know my worth, though.

• By experience, I meant virginity.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• I think plenty of guys within your targeted age group would date you, but more reserved, intellectual guy would probably appreciate your personality the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean I'm not 20 so my opinion doesn't matter... other than that just wanted to say hello fellow homeschooler/booknerd! xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, you sound like someone I'd get along with and personally I like private people more than people who have to have a parade of their personal relationships and habits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like my idea of a perfect girl to date.

I am one of those kind of guys that doesn't do the whole "looks" thing.

If she can sit there comfortable knowing I am reading Oscar Wilde then there should be no problem

0|0
    0|0
    • The Picture of Dorian Grey?

• Exactly.
      A man who feels his beauty will fade so sells his soul to remain young forever.
      A perfect story and a wish many of today would have

• I want to date someone with unlimited energy who will travel the whole world with me do fun things together... and not lazy too... look, age, ethnicity, Hobbies doesn't matter much.

0|0
    0|0
  • You looks great. Dont mix your brain. 19 old? You have time to be surprized by the life and the live. Stay confident.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... what you wrote doesn't mean anything to me. Pretty much you sound like a typical nerdy kid. I don't know how you look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, sounds nice. I don't really see any big negatives that would turn a guy away (other than maybe the lack of social media and the privacy part, which I don't care about)

0|0
    0|0
  • Majority of personalities are great (couple were reasons for discussions) but yeah, gladly would date someone like that if was free for dating

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, enlighten me on which ones?

• I'm not a big fan of dogs. Have nothing against them, but outside of country side they are not very good to keep. I don't like "friendly with everyone", it's sounds like overly naive, it will make a lot of troubles, and I will feel obligated to get you out of those troubles.

• Rest is basically ideal

• No. Reasons why, I don't date Asians and I like women within my age range.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't, but the only reason would be that we have absolutely nothing in common. There's no real deal breaker or turnoff in what you say about yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • If u r wondering whether u r datable, yes u are. Have confidence. The right person will come to u. No need to ask the internet. There's always someone for every person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, for me, honestly... Apearancewise yes. Personality, not so much. I'd be friends with you though.

0|0
    0|0
    • I like some of your traits like book lover and dog lover, but I kinda have high hopes for someone with similar interests as me.

• Lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date you. :^) c

0|0
    0|0
    • Really?

• Show All
    • I can't remember my user/pass. Would it be a lot to ask if you made a kik account for me? 😊

• I didn't think it'd be like asking for the sun and the stars!

Recommended myTakes