Would you date me based on these characteristics?

Would you date me based on these characteristics?Men 20 - 40 years old, from these characteristics, would you date me? Please be honest, but polite!

- Female, 19.
- 5'6 (120-125lbs)
- Slim with more prominent curves
- Long dark hair
- Virgin (inexperienced, in general)
- Symmetrical features (at least what I'm told)
- Asian, but mistaken for South American

- Doesn't drink/smoke
- Eats Mediterranean diet (fish, veggies, etc)
- No social media
- Very private
- Homeschool graduate
- Reserved (not into casual hook-ups)
- Friendly with every one
- Works part-time
- Book lover (Camus, Steinbeck, Henry Miller - I could go on!)
- Dog lover
- Guilty pleasure: overpriced coffee

Updates:
* No tattoos, either

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything but your age/experience works for me. The "book lover" was a nice touch.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ever since I was 15, I've always been told I looked older. And yeah, my limited experience sometimes makes me a little insecure. I'm at a point where I know my worth, though.

• By experience, I meant virginity.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• I mean I'm not 20 so my opinion doesn't matter... other than that just wanted to say hello fellow homeschooler/booknerd! xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I think plenty of guys within your targeted age group would date you, but more reserved, intellectual guy would probably appreciate your personality the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, you sound like someone I'd get along with and personally I like private people more than people who have to have a parade of their personal relationships and habits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like my idea of a perfect girl to date.

I am one of those kind of guys that doesn't do the whole "looks" thing.

If she can sit there comfortable knowing I am reading Oscar Wilde then there should be no problem

0|0
    0|0
    • The Picture of Dorian Grey?

• Exactly.
      A man who feels his beauty will fade so sells his soul to remain young forever.
      A perfect story and a wish many of today would have

• I want to date someone with unlimited energy who will travel the whole world with me do fun things together... and not lazy too... look, age, ethnicity, Hobbies doesn't matter much.

0|0
    0|0
  • You looks great. Dont mix your brain. 19 old? You have time to be surprized by the life and the live. Stay confident.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... what you wrote doesn't mean anything to me. Pretty much you sound like a typical nerdy kid. I don't know how you look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, sounds nice. I don't really see any big negatives that would turn a guy away (other than maybe the lack of social media and the privacy part, which I don't care about)

0|0
    0|0
  • Majority of personalities are great (couple were reasons for discussions) but yeah, gladly would date someone like that if was free for dating

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, enlighten me on which ones?

• I'm not a big fan of dogs. Have nothing against them, but outside of country side they are not very good to keep. I don't like "friendly with everyone", it's sounds like overly naive, it will make a lot of troubles, and I will feel obligated to get you out of those troubles.

• Rest is basically ideal

• No. Reasons why, I don't date Asians and I like women within my age range.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes i would definitely do that, and being a virgin is very important to me and i don't think of it as inexperience.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you seem to have a very nice personality, reading is a plus, then we can talk about books

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe.
    Are you into board/card games? Like would a family game night once per week sound fun to you?
    Do you think after living together that most nights during the week after working, eating dinner together and watching TV or a movie while cuddling on the sofa is a good evening?
    Do you want kids after being together for a couple years?
    What would you think of me wanting one of my days off each week mostly to myself for whatever hobbies/interests I enjoy on my own? And the other day off spend more time together?

0|0
    0|0
  • Anytime.. Depends on *If* we end up texting each other though

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, definitely. You seem pretty cool. And books are awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Just perfect for me as am Asian too and have most of your hobbies

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if u could change one thing

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. If only for a chance to get to know real you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it would be a different experience

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds good

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know

0|0
    0|0
  • no I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey! Why are you stalking me.

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem more conservative. But yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • A big yes! 😊

0|0
    0|0
    • But i still need to see the deeper personality. But based on what you said, why not? But i like a girl rn tho so... hahahaha 😂

• yeah seems fine to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yepp

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you sound awesome tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't, but the only reason would be that we have absolutely nothing in common. There's no real deal breaker or turnoff in what you say about yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • If u r wondering whether u r datable, yes u are. Have confidence. The right person will come to u. No need to ask the internet. There's always someone for every person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, for me, honestly... Apearancewise yes. Personality, not so much. I'd be friends with you though.

0|0
    0|0
    • I like some of your traits like book lover and dog lover, but I kinda have high hopes for someone with similar interests as me.

• Lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date you. :^) c

0|0
    0|0
    • Really?

• Show All
    • I can't remember my user/pass. Would it be a lot to ask if you made a kik account for me? 😊

• I didn't think it'd be like asking for the sun and the stars!

Recommended myTakes