Why guys always lie to me and I always fall for it?

I don’t know what’s wrong with me. Every time they tell me they like me i end up finding out that they just like my body. How can I tell? It’s so hard to find out ! Should I just give up on love? I feel so dumb !!! I’m crying !

122

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl. If he only wants to have sex, hang out late at night, not take you to meet his family, doesn't talk about a future with you... then it's sex only.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • She also have to be a little bit colder, and test him. An actual hard test (you gotta make the test out out)

• It just hurt so bad ! I am such a very stupid girl ! What can I say ! God gave me the looks but not the brain !

• You're not stupid, just naive. But you don't have to keep making the same mistake.