Why guys always lie to me and I always fall for it?

I don’t know what’s wrong with me. Every time they tell me they like me i end up finding out that they just like my body. How can I tell? It’s so hard to find out ! Should I just give up on love? I feel so dumb !!! I’m crying !

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl. If he only wants to have sex, hang out late at night, not take you to meet his family, doesn't talk about a future with you... then it's sex only.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • She also have to be a little bit colder, and test him. An actual hard test (you gotta make the test out out)

• Show All
    • It just hurt so bad ! I am such a very stupid girl ! What can I say ! God gave me the looks but not the brain !

• You're not stupid, just naive. But you don't have to keep making the same mistake.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• What sort of conversations are you having with them? When I first meet a woman, I'm trying to figure out her personality and what she has for interests or hobbies. She knows then that I'm interested in her for who she is, not what she looks like.

Don't give up, just filter the guys properly.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m a fashion model. I have lots of interests like shopping , dancing , Tango. I am also into acting !

• OK, not to excuse the guys, but it's because you're insanely beautiful.

Talk to the guys who approach you about dancing and acting, and see if they can hold a conversation about that. Filter out all those who can't.

• With all do respect frind
    We guys are genetically programmed to like your body, the problem is not you, and we often ignorant about the damage we do with our lies, my advice is to take it slow and live in the moment, life is too short to let it imprison us in the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • There r two kinds of love- unconditional (which a mother has, a father has, or a sibling has, or a friend has).
    The other love is love of passion (one dat a lover has). This love exists so long passion exists. Nd i must say, passion has varying degrees to show itself.
    So please dont get emotionally dependent on ur partner. Think well before choosing anyone cos the passion can die out any moment

0|0
    0|0
  • Most the time a first time lie will get you but after that you gotta know that at the end of the day they lied once surly they can lie again so let me not believe then 100% and if it smells fishy ask people what they think

0|0
    0|0
  • stay away from any sexual interaction with them, if they want your body only they'll just leave u or start going crazy, if they want you for you, they'll resist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause they are dicks and your nice. One day you will find a nice guy. Continue to trust, nothing worse they having a relationship ruined by what her ex did

0|0
    0|0
  • That's simple, you're gullible. Learn to toughen up and be dependent upon yourself first. If guys only want you for yourself then they might have to prove it first. Be strong, now.

0|0
    0|0
  • First, you got to understand that that is the majority of guys and you need to really be careful before entering a relationship with anyone. Secondly, set boundries in your relationship, if you dont want to have sex, tell him so, and if he doesn't like that then he has the choice to not date you.

Go for guys you enjoy spending time with who share your hobbies and people you know rather than tinder dates or guys at the bar. If you're looking for guys in all the wrong places you will find all the wrong guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Withhold your body until marriage. That usually weeds out the transients.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's so easy hun... Just try to push urself on them... If they really respect u... They r gonna take a step back... Trust me

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for the good guys, not the bad boys. I for one was raised to be respectful to everyone, so I will probably be to scared to even make a move.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stupid women get hit on my men that will take advantage of them. Stupid men dont have this issue.

Think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your my type of women, young and dumb it's the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where do you go to meet guys? If you go clubbing you will meet a lot of players and wannabe players.

0|0
    0|0
  • You needed to be loved and sometimes guys prey upon your emotional weakness

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you should take a break from relationship for a month at least, to get into consciousness

0|0
    0|0
  • I can tell you more about that if you can chat me privately

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t know how to do that. You may need to follow me so I can chat with you. You are welcome to chat..

• Because you let them

0|0
    0|0
  • because you like being fooled

0|0
    0|0
  • Get used to it. That's what guys do.

0|0
    0|1
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes