What would your dream date be like?

This has its obvious benefitsWhat would your dream date be like?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys like to go to fancy restaurants to impress them and then pay for the meal. This is a very bad thing to do, unless she's a gold digger. Because when this happens girls feel bad for making the guy pay for something so expensive and then there is always that awkward silence because no one knows what to say. A movie at a movie theater is a good medium, but since you can't really talk, but it's okay for snuggling I suppose (if they have the good seats). Honestly, I believe just inviting the person you like over and making them dinner and just talking. Because talking is the number one importance in a relationship for me. I don't need to know everything about them. But if something is wrong or something is weighing heavy on them then I would like to know. And the more you talk with your other half, the more willing they will be to talk to you about deeper things.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• going to the moon

0|0
    0|0
  • Ice skatinggg

0|0
    0|0
    • Ohh really?

• Well I'm a figure skater so I really enjoy ice skating. But I think it would be fun going with him just for fun, too

• Nicee

• Anything that ends up cuddling😂❤️

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Sitting on a beach, just before a sunset. You both hold each other tight, looking into each other eyes. It's a bit cold outside, so you brought a blanket. You can feel the warmth of the person beside you. You talk about each others life, you see her smile, you get this tingling feeling. As the sun goes down, you confess your love and kiss her passionately as you think about the days to come. Nothing matters, your both in love.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I have a dream date. I just want to date someone in a quiet place and I'd like to travel around the world with her if she truly loves me.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's not really a date but I just love hiking in the woods. I also have some kind of hammoc-tent that you can hang up very high in a tree and then you have an amazing view! So I think an 3 or 4 day long trip in the woods.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some chill dinner and then walk along some nice place holding hands, sit down and lean on eachother and talk about stuff. Then maybe kiss and go home to cuddle and kiss some more :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like to have date with a beautiful girl at world's best romantic place or in a big ship seeing water in the oceans and feeling cool air from sea.

0|0
    0|0
  • A cool carnival. Me and her playing games.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ideal date is a good meal with the woman I love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dream date would be have an appetizer and a drink, build chemistry and have wild sex all night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unlimited alcool, unlimited food, unlimited sex

0|0
    0|0
  • dinner, dancing, then all night fucking

0|0
    0|0
  • When she Getting Naked With Me.

0|0
    0|0
  • fucking