What would your dream date be like?

This has its obvious benefitsWhat would your dream date be like?

417

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys like to go to fancy restaurants to impress them and then pay for the meal. This is a very bad thing to do, unless she's a gold digger. Because when this happens girls feel bad for making the guy pay for something so expensive and then there is always that awkward silence because no one knows what to say. A movie at a movie theater is a good medium, but since you can't really talk, but it's okay for snuggling I suppose (if they have the good seats). Honestly, I believe just inviting the person you like over and making them dinner and just talking. Because talking is the number one importance in a relationship for me. I don't need to know everything about them. But if something is wrong or something is weighing heavy on them then I would like to know. And the more you talk with your other half, the more willing they will be to talk to you about deeper things.