Will anyone I like romantically ever like me in the same way?

It seems through my little experience In dating the people I like never like me back. Of course this is a problem everyone encounters but I swear I will never be able to have a relationship because I have absolutely never come across someone I like liking me back.. it literally baffles me how any relationships can ever work out I mean surely the likelihood of two people both liking one another is somewhat remote? I've had so many guys show interest in me and could have been potential boyfriends but none of them I've clicked with even though they've wanted to pursue something. I don't know whether I'm being too picky and just waiting for some perfect guy to come along or whether this is reasonable? Should I keep waiting for someone I like to like me back or just settle for someone else and stop being so fussy?

133

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mean that EVERY girl is like this, but a lot of girls are picky, and they don't even know it. Guys can be picky too, but you're a girl so I said girls, especially at your age.

You should keep waiting. Never just settle for any guy that won't be worth it. Good things take time and are worth the wait. You're not always going to feel chemistry right away. Sometimes the right guy could be right under your nose, you just don't know him yet. You could be looking for something that isn't there are looking for specific people, mostly based on physical appearance but you have no real chemistry, no connection. Don't be afraid to socialize, and you might find the right guy for you, but the more you look for it, the harder it will be.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't settle. My mother settled and their marriage is worse than hell as in she is constantly abusing him out of anger she didn't marry somebody hotter, richer or smarter.