How tall are you and how tall do you want your partner to be?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'1" and my boyfriend is like 5'9". He is perfect. Anything between 5'2" and 6'1" would work, though.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6'3. I'd be fine with a girl who's anywhere from like 4'10 to 6'2 (I wouldn't even mind someone taller, necessarily)

Though height doesn't matter to me at all I do think short girls are really cute, if I could decide my girlfriend's height it would probably be from 5'0 to 5'3.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• Im 5’3 and prefer 5’7-6’3. Most guys i like have been 6’0 and my current is 5’9

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'4. A guy 6'0 or taller is the dream but anything above 5'7 will do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6' tall and as such I prefer someone who is taller, I would say about 6'3" - 6'8".

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'7', and I prefer a guy who is 3" or more taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'7" and 5'10"

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 1.55 and I want my partner to be at least 1.70. 1.75+ would be ideal

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'3". Be taller than me lol

0|2
    0|0
  • 4’11” and I prefer if he is at least 5’5”

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m 5’0 and I’d prefer someone 5’6 and above

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m 5’2” and I just want him to be half a head taller than me... but I can live with even just an inch

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'7 and 6'0 would be ideal

0|0
    0|0
    • What if he’s 5’7? Is that ok or is that a deal breaker?

• Show All
    • Do you wear heels?

• Not on a daily basis, but when I do... lol why would someone thumbs down my response :S

What Guys Said 12

• I'm 5'11" and my girl is 5'2". I like it. we fit very good together horizontally. But had girl friends almost as tall as myself and that was fine also. But I like shorter more so.

0|1
    0|0
    • Why do you like shorter more?

• I like how our bodies fit in bed and how she looks up at me. When I hug her and the way her head lands on my chest. We both can fit on the couch to cuddle and spoon. She likes taller me also. We been together 10 years broke up and back together. She just grew on me to the point I love how we fit together.

• I'm 6'1 my wife is a whole foot shorter. It wasn't what I'd normally go for, but it works for her and her height is what makes her adorable.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m 5’5 and I would ideally want her to be shorter than me but it doesn’t really bother me if she was taller

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'7, anywhere between 5'0-5'10 is fine with me.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1m86, would prefer a girl around 1m60 and 1m70, but I just don't mind that much

0|1
    0|0
    • What about 1m70 to 1m80, is that ok?

• Show All
    • All the girls I’ve dated have been between 170 cm and 180 cm

• This isn't a problem, you got your tastes, I got mines

• More than ca. One foot difference is sometimes awkward. But only because of geometry. I remember school, and quite enjoyed standing first in line just in front of my lady teacher. But she never gave me a chance. Guess, she was into older guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'8. I could not care less but a taller girl would be fun to call shorty and have her tiptoe kiss

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5"8in and tbh I prefer someone either the same size or a terny bit shorter...

I'm not picky I swear...

0|0
    0|0
  • 5-10 cm difference. more than that i can't kiss her tits during insertion which is not cool.

0|0
    0|0
    • How tall are you?

• Show All
    • You want taller or shorter?

• any is ok? like it matters much, taller woman mean you can see her boobs all the time during sex

shorter you see her face all the time during sex. my wife 4 cm shorter though.

never see height matters much at all.

• I'm 6'5"
    Ideally want my girl to be 5'10" or 5'11"

0|0
    0|0
    • Why so much shorter than you?

• Well, if I may be honest, they are the best combination of pretty and tall. Over 6'0 girls tend to not be as gifted with beauty. Guess I'm shallow.

• Im 5'8" and my partner would be perfect if a little shorter when she on heels so.. get a pic lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6ft5 235lbs with adequate toolage lol is height really a turn on for females?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes