Would You Date a Person with Chronic Illness?

• Yes I'd
  • No. I won't

1225

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see chronic illnesses as a dealbreaker. I have one myself and I know many other people who have one to. However, I can understand that some people might want to reconsider the partner they're dating after they find out about their illness because it can be or become something that will impact their lives.

Most Helpful Guy

• I find it odd if someone thinks any chronic condition would be an issue for them. Variety is so huge between different chronic conditions. Something like diabetes or asthma doesn't really change much, assuming the one who has those conditions takes care of themselves. Small minority of chronic conditions are in any way contagious, so don't really have to worry about that too much either. If someone has HIV/AIDS or terminal cancer, then I do get that it's much bigger deal.